K & D Roofing & Construction Co Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

74 6th Street South Ste 104

Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250

**WE NOW OFFER FINANCING** K&D Roofing and Construction Company is a highly reputable family owned and operated roofing and construction company and has been since 1990. We use our own crews which have worked with us for the past 8+ years on all of our "REPAIRS" and/or "RE-ROOFING"projects. We are a Master Elite Contractor, ME16047 (www.GAF.com), a member of NRCA (National Roofing Contractors Assoc.) and an Accredited Business Member of BBB. We are also Haag Engineering certified to inspect for wind and hail damage to the exterior of the house. K&D takes pride in working side by side with homeowners in order to provide them with the most cost-effective and affordable rates without altering the quality of the products used. We firmly believe that we can match and/or beat any "LEGITIMATE" competitors bid on the exact same scope of work. We also offer a 10 year workmanship warranty on all of our "RE-ROOFING" projects. If you like to schedule an estimate or have any questions please feel free to call our office any time....

Roofing (134)Chimney Caps (17)Chimney Repair (15)Gutters (5)Skylights (4)Stucco (4)Roof Cleaning (3)Exterior Painting (3)Decks and Porches (3)Homebuilders (2)

08/27/2019

K & D Roofing not only met our expectations, they exceeded it! Highly recommend this company for your roofing needs!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

Photo for K & D Roofing & Construction Co Inc - 74 6th Street South, Jacksonville Beach, FL - 38070693

08/27/2019

Finally! A company that is professional, great to work with, fair priced and exceeds expectations! Very happy with how our home turned out and would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior stucco repairs and painting

CATEGORY roofing, chimney caps, chimney repair, stucco, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

08/26/2019

Fast, excellent work, excellent clean up. Great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof after hurricane

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

08/26/2019

Rob and his team are fantastic. He has done 2 full roof replacements for me in the past year, on a rental property and then my primary home. Both times I reached out to Rob, he was there the next day to do his inspection and each hail claim was covered by my insurance companies. I had several quotes from other well know roofers. Don't ever go with the cheapest roof, but Rob was not far off and his...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement on 2 homes

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

08/20/2019

K&D is very professional and honest. The project was completed on schedule and we were always kept informed. The roof looks amazing. I highly recommend K&D.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

07/16/2019

I was referred to K & D Roofing by a coworker after Hurricane Matthew damaged my roof. Rob Hile, owner, came out and using high tech equipment, determined that I would need a new roof for my house and detached garage. Additional damage was also done, both upstairs and downstairs, to the ceilings in several rooms of the house. Rob’s crew removed all of my roof’s shingles and plywood and made necess...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement for house and garage. Ceiling repairs in several upstairs and downstairs rooms.

CATEGORY roofing, chimney caps, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2016

Photo for K & D Roofing & Construction Co Inc - 74 6th Street South, Jacksonville Beach, FL - 37987449

09/14/2018

K&D Roofing not only delivers an excellent product but also has great service after completion of work. As a Realtor, I have needed assistance regarding roofs warranted by K&D (help with transferring warranty or questions about shingle type). K&D is always helpful, prompt, and professional. My experience with K&D extends beyond my role as a Realtor... My home roof is a K&D Roof. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement for my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2018

08/23/2018

We called 3 companies from Angie's List and received two different quotes. K & D was very professional and provided details before the decision was made. The available pictures and information made our decision easier. We were in desperate need for a new chimney cap. We were very impressed with the communication and attention for our project. Unfortunately, we had heavy rains and the weather didn'...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new chimney cap, spark arrestor, aluminum wind deflector, lead pipe flashing and squirrel cover.

CATEGORY roofing, chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2018

Photo for K & D Roofing & Construction Co Inc - 74 6th Street South, Jacksonville Beach, FL - 37344462

Thank you again Mr. & Mrs. [Member Name Removed] for your patience and understanding throughout out the project. Most of all thank you from all of us at K&D for taking the time to share your experience as well as your kind words. With Appreciation, K&D Roofing & Construction Company, Inc.

05/24/2018

They did my roof and screwed up my sky lights and damaged the rain drip and never offered to repair it and left the stickers on the sky lights!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2018

It appears that back in January when we finished the project that we dropped the ball and forgot to take care of a few remaining items that have since been taken care of. Rob Hile President

05/14/2018

A RECENT HOUSE INSPECTION OCCURRED BECAUSE THE HOUSE WAS PUT UP FOR SALE. THE INSPECTOR HIT THE ROOF WITH SEVERAL DISCREPANCIES SO I HAD K&D COME OUT AND CHECK IT OUT FOR ME. THE SAME PROBJECT MANAGER THAT INSTALLED THE ROOF CAME OUT AND NOTED THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE ROOF. THEY WERE ALSO ABLE TO SEND ME A GREAT LETTER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE STATING THE ROOF WAS IN SOUND CONDITION AND THAT T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INSPECTION OF EXISTING ROOF DONE BY K&D ROOFING FOUR YEARS AGO.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2018

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]!

Asphalt shingle & flat roofing installation & repair. Stucco repair. Exterior painting and waterproofing. We specialize in working with insurance claims for roof damage. We also specialize in moisture detection, roof cleaning and maintenance, exterior rodent proofing, chimney caps, chimney repair and fascia repair.

Ask for details.