Brito, Dr. J Javier

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

08/09/2014

We quite like him. They've been good. He had a lot of the latest equipments and stuff in there. He's really good. Whenever we've called him for an emergency he's been right there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Dr. Brito for our dental services. The last time was for 6 months cleaning and check-up.

06/11/2014

Very well. Very good communication. Nice facility and comfortable. Support staff is excellent. Got me right in and I was in some pain so appreciated that. Have been back several times as has my wife. We are both happy with this professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Generally checkup and tooth pain

09/30/2013

I have always had great results and care from Dr. Brito. I have friends who went to specialists for root canals and implants and had major infections and problems. Dr. Brito explains everything thoroughly and is very patient with discussing the pro's and con's of his recommendations. He never makes you feel pressured to do something, but will explain why he feels a procedure is important for your ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Brito has been my dentist for 10+ years. In addition to routine "maintenance", he has done crowns, an implant and a root canal for me. He does an excellent job. I have never had a problem or infection related to his work. At first, I was skeptical about not going to a specialist for the root canal and the implant, but he assured me that he had trained to do these procedures and that he would refer me to a specialist if he felt my situation required it. Both procedures went smoothly and results were very good.

08/19/2013

Outstanding...always is great...used for 15 years

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and check-up

04/16/2013

Dr was very busy and ran about thirty minutes late for the appointment. When he arrived, he explained the reason for the delay and promptly began the exam. I found him to be very focused and concerned with the patients needs. He spent needed time to review options and outcomes with me. Dr provide requested quote and suggested I schedule an appointment as soon as healing was complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Following tooth extraction, I requested an exam and quote for completion of two implants.

General Dentistry