Tinsley Electric Co Inc

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since July 2010

We offer 24 hour service with a live person answering the phone 24 hours a day....

Mister Sparky Ocala

We give you options for solving your electrical problem & provide you with an exact price on how much it will cost to the penny. Then, upon receiving your approval we will start the work immediately & finish it the same day in most cases. All repairs are guaranteed. If an electrical repair fails during normal use in the three (3) years we will either repair or replace the item at no charge to you. Your complete satisfaction with our electricians & electrical repairs is 100% guaranteed.

08/21/2015

They are very good and do a nice job. I know the light bulbs alone were about $70 and I had him here for over an hour. He is very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Tinsley again at my house. I had two lights put in.

06/17/2015

10/31/2013

It went quite well, the only problem 9is the light exchange was not completed properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace panel box, exchange some light fixtures.

08/05/2013

We needed new electric circuit box to get house insurance.  The work was done thoroughly and efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced   inside electric panel      40 circuit  Cutler Hammer BR panel

05/13/2013

Steve was prompt and he did an excellent job. I had just purchased the house, and he found a live wire in the attic crawl space, which was taken care of. Access for the ceiling fan was difficult and more time consuming than planned but he accomplished with no complaints and as I wanted. Jesse came and patched up the holes where the conduits were routed. Everything was cleaned up when they were fin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a mess of 3 electrical panels replaced by one panel with extra breakers. Also installed a ceiling fan and whole house surge protector. From obtaining permit to dealing with Duke Energy, they handled it all.

CATEGORY electrician

Electrical work, estimates, remodels, new homes & generator hook ups.

Check, Visa, MasterCard