Kaufmann, Dr. Regina M.

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since March 2011

NA Rated | 6 Reviews

10/28/2014

The treatment went very well. I healed quickly. I would have liked more of the spots to have disappeared, but I guess that is my skin. They were very kind and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a type of light treatment (similar to a laser) to remove freckles and spots from my face. It worked remarkably well. I had follow up visits during healing and they do not charge for those. They also gave me some cream to put on it and gave excellent instructions.

CATEGORY

06/03/2014

My experience with her was very good. They were friendly and the staff was good. They didn't keep me waiting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Kaufmann for dermatology.

CATEGORY dermatologist

03/14/2014

She did a great job, results excellent. Took at least 5 years off my face and the acne scars are mostly gone. I used her before, about 4 years ago with similar results. Only problem is that the price advertised in the flyer wasn't what I got, but I didn't argue, and paid full price. Could have saved myself about $300 if I had argued. I don't like to argue with office staff, though, so I paid it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a filler for face acne scars.

CATEGORY

07/30/2012

She was friendly and explained everything, I was pleased with her work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have visited Dr. Regina Kaufmann for facial cosmetic treatment.

CATEGORY cosmetic surgery

06/18/2012

Every time I have gone to Dr. Kaufmann, it has gone very well. I've recommended her to friends who also like her work and are pleased with all of the services she provides.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Dr. Kaufmann do injectibles (Juvederm) around the lips and naso-labial folds. I've gone to her before and have always been happy. Her prices are competitive, and she takes her time with each patient. She is easy to talk to and answers all questions and keeps you well-informed of everything she is doing. She's a really nice person. Again today (6/18) I dropped by to set up a consultation, and as busy as she was, she took the time to give me information. She had her assistant do a consultation and I was seen within 10 minutes. Her assistant, Cathy, was very informative and was not the least bit ruffled over an unscheduled consult. Very professional practice.

CATEGORY dermatologist, cosmetic surgery

gynecology/bioidentical hormone therapy, cosmetic laser & aesthetic surgery, skin treatments & body shaping.

we do not accept insurance

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Similar businesses in your area...