Evergreen Irrigation Inc

Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

Endless Lawn Care & Landscaping Concepts LLC

I have over 25 years of experience. We cover everything from design, to installation, to irrigation, and lighting and maintenance of your home property. We also specialize in artificial turf. We do both residential and commercial.

10/12/2015

Between my work travel and their schedule it took a few weeks to get them out, but I told them up front it wasn't a rush.  Once we were able to setup a time Reid came out and was quick, efficient and very knowledgeable.  He was very nice and professional on the phone and gave us a few tips before he left.  We'll definitely use them again if needed and would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reid did a full run through our sprinkler system and fixed several zones and replaced several heads.

C

08/28/2015

06/20/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reid arrived early, did a thorough assessment of our system, and provided several options to resolve my concerns. He was prompt, knowledgeable, professional, and efficient. I was comfortable from the time he arrived, while he did the agreed work, and appreciated his parting comment - If you have any questions or concerns, call me and I will return to help you. Thanks to Evergreen Irrigation for a professional and efficient experience.

04/13/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The owner of the company came and gave professional advice about the configuration I needed for my sprinklers. He explained everything in a clear manner. He even gave me a discount on the spot and spent two hours on the job but only charged me for one hour. Really nice guy. I highly recommend.

04/02/2013

By far the best experience with anyone working on my home I have had so far during my complete remodel. From first meeting for the estimate, to completing the job, to follow up, my experience could not have been better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reid at Evergreen Irrigation recently put in a complete new irrigation system on my new home. He went above and beyond what I expected and offered to come back at any time to answer questions and show me how to use the system in the future. He even offered to come back after I finish landscaping to adjust sprinklers as needed. I will not use or recommend anyone else in the area for irrigation work. Reid was honest, punctual and finished the job earlier than I had expected, as well as on budget, even though he did more work than he quoted me for (he fixed a problem with an old artesian well). If you are looking for someone to complete irrigation work, your search should end here.

Lawn Irrigation