Expicare Nursing Agency Inc

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since April 2013

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Additional phones - (561) 296-6493, (855) 730-9895....

Home Care One

10  REVIEWS
Home Care One

Home Care One understands caring for an aging parent or family member can be exhausting, difficult and lonely work, but you are not alone. Thousands of families seek quality senior care every year and find comfort and relief with Home Car One. We are an affordable, compassionate home care choice for family caregivers who want to keep their family members at home rather than choosing a nursing home or assisted living facility. Our attentive, dependable caregivers can offer emotional care and quality of life to your loved ones and much needed respite care for you. We offer customized in-home care for seniors and other people limited by Alzheimers disease or dementia, patients recovering from surgery and even new mothers. Our team specializes in providing a friendly, helping hand around the house, for basic housekeeping and companionship to personal or memory care services. Finding the right help for someone you care for can be a difficult decision. Our experienced and friendly staff can help you understand your home care options, compare the costs and get you help fast. Core Services: Transfer Assistance Bathing and Showering Assistance Personal Hygiene Assistance Help with Restroom Use Assistance With Dressing Personal Appearance Care Mealtime Feeding Assistance Supplemental Services These services are typically provided in conjunction with personal care services: Errands, Light Housekeeping, Complete Meal Preparation,Kitchen Cleaning and Organization, Bathroom Cleaning and Organization, Laundry and Ironing, Change of Linens

09/21/2015

The agency provided compassionate and competent CNA's & home health aides, both at home and during hospitalizations. They were consistently available and reliable over an 8 year period no matter what the circumstances. They have my highest recommendation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The agency provided 24/7 coverage for my mother.

CATEGORY

05/01/2015

Wonderful agency. All of their caregivers are the best trained, most professional of any we've used in the past.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The nursing agency provides caregivers. We have used their services daily since 2014.

CATEGORY home elder care

04/27/2015

My husband had several false release dates and Expicare was wonderful rescheduling 3 times in a month. They identified and provided 7/24 CNA's on 12 hour shifts with a core 3 person team. Each CNA was pleasant, professional, looked for ways to help my husband and pick up around the house. This was my first experience with assistance in the home. They made me feel so comfortable with this very stre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband fell and had a hip fracture, while in rehab he had a gangrene gallstone filled grapefruit size gall bladder removed via transfer to ICU. Kidney and liver stopped functioning. From skilled nursing facility I brought him home.

CATEGORY home elder care

Home health care companions, home health certified nurses aide, skilled nurses, live - ins

Personal banking and bill paying

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express