Daniel Terrone DO

Angie's List since July 2008

B Rated | 6 Reviews

01/31/2012

I was in the hospital. The doctor that did the surgery released me. Then doctor Terrone sent in a assisted and would not release me. So I checked myself out. Then the next thing I knew he dropped me as a patient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was my family doctor.

CATEGORY family doctor

02/17/2011

Have been going to this doctor since 2006...very pleasant staff, doctor remembers you and is very thorough. Great attitude, easy to talk to. He is very prompt for your appt. but, he also takes the time to discuss whatever you are concerned about or to answer questions and give you alternative treatments if possible. Not a pill pusher...will try natural avenues first. Very happy with this doctor!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly medical check-up.

CATEGORY family doctor,internist

05/11/2009

He is a very good doctor. He will try to do things naturally first instead of using prescription drugs. He is always on time for his appointments; he is very prompt. He is very caring and makes me feel comfortable. He takes his time and answers all my questions. He does not rush through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Terrone is my primary care physician. My last visit was for regular routine check up.

01/30/2009

After my first visit Dr. Terrone he was very cold and quick with me. He spent more time looking at his computer than me. Once when I went in for a physical he didn't even remember to check my heart rate. He's new so I expected him to be better but he seems mostly focused on moving you in and out in about 5 minutes. Once I came in with a list of everything I was taking for medications and he told m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Terrone was my doctor.

10/30/2008

I'm very pleased with his bi-annual exams and whatever else comes up. He listens, never rushes you and everything is computerized with good advise. Really, a good doctor!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's been my primary care doctor for 3.5 years.