Rapid Elevation Certificates, Inc.

A 36 Reviews

• Trade License Locale
  • FL

3874 Sheridan St.

Hollywood, FL 33021

We are a land surveying company (LB 8294) that offers quick turn around time on our services. Our main focus is on elevation certificates and flood zone determinations. Our services also include boundary surveys for mortgages as well as for fence and driveway permitting. We accept all forms of payment including checks and credit cards....

land surveying (36)

01/12/2021

Very fast,efficient, professional, and courteous!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boundary Survey

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you, as well. Please feel free to contact us if you need anything else in the future.

12/01/2020

Yvette and Jose were great to work with. Jose was very helpful explaining to me what he was doing and I how I could use the survey to evaluate where the fence line would fall. I am very pleased with their service and definitely recommend. They also were VERY competitive with other quotes I received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property Survey to determine a fence line.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

Thank you for your positive feedback, Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We pride ourselves in offering competetive prices and a quick turn-around time. It was a pleasure working with you, as well. We hope your project is a success. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

10/15/2020

I see why this company has excellent ratings. I am so glad I chose them. They responded timely, they were patient, and answered all my questions. They provided a competitive quote and once hired, they came out quicker than I expected. They provide excellent customer service, a quality product, and my survey was received when promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boundary Survey

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

Thank you for your positive feedback, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you, as well. We hope your project is a success. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

10/15/2020

Our experience with Rapid Elevation was excellent. They were very responsive to the inquiry. They took the time to educate us on how the survey process work and they took the time to answer all of our questions

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boundary Survey

COST $395.09

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

Thank you for your positive feedback, Mr. [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you, as well. We hope your project is a success. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

10/08/2020

The process was seamless from beginning to end. Communication was on point and Yvette was an absolute pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend to others as they live up to their name. A++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two elevation certificates

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

Thank you for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you, as well!

09/21/2020

Awesome service, good communication, punctual, competitive pricing. Definitely consider these guys if you need a survey. They have extremely competitive pricing and are really fast. They also respond to your messages and take the time to talk to you and explain things if you need them to. Yvette was awesome. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boundary Survey

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

Thank you for your feedback, Roberto! It was a pleasure working with you! Let us know if you need anything else.

07/23/2020

They were on time and on budget and followed up to be sure we were happy with their survey and report. Field personnel were friendly and very competent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
performed elevation survey for new addition

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, Mr. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you, as well. Please feel free to contact us if you need anything further.

04/29/2020

Yevette was a pleasure to talk to, I went into this project with no idea what was needed. She took the time to explain what kind of survey was needed for the driveway. She went above and beyond to get me all the information. I was scheduled for the next day and paperwork sent via e-mail the next day. Thank you! I would highly recommend Rapid for any surveying needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boundary Survey

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you, as well. Let us know if you need anything further in the future.

04/06/2020

They were prompt, efficient and professional. I would recommend them to other customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boundary Survey

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2020

Thank you for your feedback, Ms. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you, as well.

03/23/2020

great and I recommended them to my neighbor and my neighbor hired them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boundary Survey

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

Hello! Thank you for your review and the referral! We really appreciate it. If you ever need anything, please give us a call.

boundary surveys, elevation certificates, flood zone and determinations

home inspections or wind mitigations

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal