Lake Erie Roofing and Construction, Inc.

A7 REVIEWS

Founded 2012

3260 SW 66th Ter

Hollywood, FL 33023

Roofing (7)

12/04/2019

Jeff and his crew were polite, on time and delivered on schedule. Great job. Had him do another job for me. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

12/04/2019

It went very well. They were able to fix my problem with ease. Their staff was professional and courteous. I would absolutely use their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I required roofing repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

11/26/2019

They were efficient. They came in and did the work. They were punctual. It was great. I have no problems with them. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

11/25/2019

Good they finished the project on schedule and I didn’t have any problems. Good company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

11/20/2019

The work went well! I'd recommend Lake Erie Roofing in a heartbeat. They quoted us a very affordable rate as a new home owner, drove to our house same-day that we called them to assess the situation, and had guys at our house 2 days later to repair everything in just a handful of hours! Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio roof modification - angling work done to adjust the pitch of the roof as it was previously leaking and improperly installed by a different company

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

11/20/2019

Everything went smoothly from the first quote to the completion of the job. Owner was experienced, knowledgeable and easy to work with. New roof looks beautiful! Thought that the price was too good to be true but could not be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire Roof replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

11/20/2019

Went well. Lake Erie did a great job, exceeded my expectations. Jeff followed up a few days later to make sure everything was ok. I would recommend to a friend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019