John's Handyhands Carpentry

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20140831

2511 Taft St

Hollywood, FL 33020

Owner operated, solo or two men crew, free verbal estimates, I start your project, I finish your project warranty. (NO SUBS). I've been in my trade for 24 years. My goal is to please my client and become your friend. We do not offer any work in Miami-Dade County, or any plumbing and electrical services over $1,000 in Broward County. Broward County Class C General Builder License #13-CGC-17904-X...

handyman (156)woodworking (43)door (38)drywall repair (29)interior painting (28)home remodeling (20)home remodeling (19)general contracting (19)fencing (15)plumbing (14)tile installation (14)lighting (13)

12/22/2020

John is Awesome! Came on time, communicated with us and completed great work! We will definitely use John in the future. This A grade is a no brainer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall and paint

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2020

08/19/2020

John does great work. Shows up when he says he will, offers solutions to work and finishes timely. I'd highly recommend John for home renovation/repair work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fascia and soffit repair, new door and locks installed, baseboard installation, caulking & window woodwork install/repair.

CATEGORY appliance repair,contractors,handyman service,locksmith,roofing,windows,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

04/01/2020

John is awesome! From the first meeting he was responsive, provided options with pricing, things to consider, his recommendations. This was a multi level job, including handyman/carpentry work on outside prior to pressure washing and then painting. He let me know about any issues he found along the way that I needed to be aware of. Highly recommend him! Will definitely reach out to him for future ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install hardie boards on top T1-11, finish windows frames, reinstall arcordion shutters, pressure wash and paint entire house

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

D

01/28/2020

I left two messages before John called me back and left message. I called the next day, and he said he'd call me back in 20 minutes, but never did. I sent a text the next day but he did not reply. If this is the way he woks, I'm glad I did not hire him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General household fixes

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

I’m really sorry you feel this way. But I have been extremely busy with other jobs. I try my best to please as many clients as I can but unfortunately once in a while my schedule gets very complicated and yes I forget but is not because I don’t want your job you just happen to text me or call me at the wrong time. To the rest of my clients the know me and understand and appreciate my work I like t...

12/04/2019

John is AMAZING. I have been hiring him for projects for the past 4 years. He is friendly, trustworthy, a problem solver, and a wonderful person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom renovation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

I want to thank you for your business and for your nice review is always a pleasure to help you out with your projects.

04/26/2019

I didnt end up hiring John as he had other jobs scheduled when i needed the work done in a very tight timeline. He was very professional on our call and honest about not being able to meet my timeline - which i appreciate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small jobs - hanging a few things around the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2019

04/18/2019

Excellent job, always punctual, very clean. Great guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint, fence , kitchen, pressure cleaning

CATEGORY fences,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,pressure washing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

Thank you for review. Hope everything works out for you

04/18/2019

John was always present on the job, He kept the property impeccable. He was easy to communicate with and fair on his prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installing a ceiling after mold remediation, changing fixtures

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,lighting,woodworking,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2019

04/18/2019

John was fair and fun to work with he accomplished everything we agreed to without any need for me to remind or push

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a ceiling after water damage repair a scratched wood floor change out lighting

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,plumbing,water damage restoration,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2019

Thank you for you review. And must say it was a pleasure working with you.

04/13/2019

He came on a Saturday and due to the job being small finished quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed an open electrical switch closed at my Dad's condo.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2019

General carpentry, new drywall & repairs, cabinets, doors & windows installation, baseboards, crown molding, tiles, painting, pressure cleaning, laminated wood floors, roofing repairs, sink installation, toilets, new hardware, ceiling fans, light fixtures.

Electrical, plumbing, full re-roofs