Hollywood Sprinklers Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160901

4026 North 30th Avenue

Hollywood, FL 33020

Hollywood Sprinklers Inc was established in 1998 by Jonathan Alamary and is a family owned company. Our goal is long relationships, honesty, integrity and trust between our clients. We do all services, renovations, additions, and repairs existing sprinklers systems. We dont install new sprinkler systems or do any new construction installations. ...

irrigation system (154)well and water pump (23)landscaping (8)lamp repair (1)hardscaping (1)auto repair (1)

05/07/2020

Excellent. Great communication from beginning to end. On time and on point. The team from Hollywood Sprinklers was professional and fixed all my problems in a very efficient and speedy manner. I would recommend and I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler repair.

CATEGORY irrigation systems, wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

09/21/2019

Fantastic customer service. After getting quotes from a number of other professionals in the area, Hollywood Sprinklers was the best, and the work was superb. Johnathan is the consummate professional in every respect! He is cordial, clear, accommodating, honest, very respectful of your time, with great attention to detail. The job ended up being bigger than was estimated, but he went above and bey...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler repiping.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2019

07/19/2019

Very professional, explained what needed to done, offered options and recommendations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Timer replacement, controller replacement, tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

04/07/2019

Converted my old analog system to digital solenoid valve system. Installed Rainbird digital WIFI timer. Very punctual, and professional. Have used before and would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Convert zone index system

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

01/23/2019

Very professional and very competent. Explained each step along the way

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler Repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2019

01/23/2019

I contacted Hollywood Sprinklers when I realized the pump was not pulling any water from the lake. Jonathan knew exactly what the problem was from my description, gave an accurate estimate, and communicated clearly when the work could be done. He arrived exactly when he said he would, repaired everything and explained how the pump was now set up to run. I am very happy with his work and will conta...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pump was not pulling water from the lake, sprinkler heads broken, pipes broken.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

01/18/2019

Ok. I was charged too much for a simple job. The part was approximately $20 and I was charged $250. Even with the Angie's discount ($50) the charge was too much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A sprinkler valve was replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

I’m very sorry you feel that way. The cost parts and labor was $195 not $250. There’s cost of doing business and that is the price that all the competitors charge for the valve that we replaced at your home if not more. We are allowed to charge more than what we pay for the part and we are allowed to charge for labor. The part is more than $20 and that was not the only part that I used at your hom...

01/15/2019

Jonathan is extremely knowledgeable, professional and responsive. The work and client experience is first rate. I will go to him with all future sprinkler needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace sprinkler valve

CATEGORY irrigation systems, wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

It was my pleasure. Thank you keep those rods bent my friend.

10/23/2018

Johnathan, was excellent. He stayed in constant contact leading up to the repairs. Walked through what he saw as the problems, gave me and quote and did the work then. He also made suggestions and provided a quote for upgrading when I was ready. I was very impressed with his professionalism and obvious value he places in his customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my irrigation system repaired and evaluated

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

10/23/2018

I called on Thursday Morning 10/18/18 and was connected to the owner of the business immediately. Jonathan came by the house later that day to look at the job and take some pictures. Over the weekend he drew up a written estimate and emailed it to me. They came out Monday afternoon 10/22/18 to do the work. All work was completed in a timely manner by Jonathan and his assistant, Marcel. They procee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New sprinkler pump/motor and converted from a manual system to automatic

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2018

Lawn Irrigation - Pump Station Repair & Installation, Water Conservation, Service, Installation Drip Irrigation, Valve & Junction Box Locating & Repair, & Irrigation Remote Control Systems. Landscape Lighting Service & Installation. Landscape Design, Maintenance, & Installation. Pond & Waterfall Installation & Service. Well Water Stain Control Systems. Water Filtration Service & Installation.

Lawn Maintenance.