Automotive and Commercial Locksmith

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since November 2011

Our Locksmith Shop is the best place to make duplicates of your keys, buy commercial, residential locks and more. We have in stock a long variety of blank keys to accommodate any of your automotive, commercial or residential needs. Automotive and Commercial Locksmith it is one of the foremost locksmith companies located in Hollywood, Florida. As a family owned and operated business it has been in service of the community for over Thirteen years and one of the pioneering leaders in the automotive locksmith industry. We work hard to service new and old customers to make your experience with us a great and outstanding one....

Mr Lock

6  REVIEWS
Mr Lock

11/11/2016

I purchased a blank key online and took it to this locksmith to cut and program. Excellent customer service. Key works like the original. Highly recommend this business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AUto key cut and programming

07/31/2016

His work was excellent. He is efficient, friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sanchez fixed the lock on my Honda Fit and then made both keys fit all locks.

D

06/28/2016

I was told on the phone that it would cost $85.00 to re-key 2 locks. When the technician arrived (about 30 minutes late), I discovered that he was a contractor from a different company, sent to do the work. I guess they sub out work to others. I then advised the technician that I had 3 locks, and not 2 that needed re-keying, and he told me the cost is now $200.00 I asked how can it possibly be $20...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He re-keyed 3 locks (1 entrance, and 2 knob/deadbolt combo), and provided me with 2 keys for each lock.

CATEGORY locksmith

Automotive and Commercial Locksmith is a family owned business located at 6105 Johnson [Member Information Removed], Hollywood, Fl 33024. We have only one location and single phone number that only the owner answers 954.347.9566; a two men company. As a small business, we value our reputation more than anything and for that reason we do not subcontract any help at all. We do not deserve this revie...

05/20/2016

Eleiner Sanchez, the owner is a young Cuban American who started this business and is the sole owner . He was extremely knowledgeable about all types of sophisticated locking mechanisms .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wonderful service . Attached an outside dead bolt for my sliding glass patio doors in Aventura. Eleiner, the owner was honest and provided very professional workmanship. Will definitely use again!

CATEGORY locksmith

Dear. Thank you for taking the time to review our locksmith shop. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks for making us trustworthy of your security needs.

10/02/2014

My wife lost her car key and Eleiner was able to come about an hour after calling him (which is what he told me on the phone).  He estimated unlocking the car and keying a new electronic key would take 45 minutes and finished in less time.  His quote over the phone matched the price we paid.  He was very nice and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Created a new electronic key for a lost car key.

CATEGORY locksmith

At Automotive and Commercial Locksmith we really value your business and feedback. Because your opinion it is so important to us we're always striving to improve every day.

We offer custom keying services at the Shop to meet your specifications. All of our residential and commercial locksets are available to fit your keying requirements; keying alike, keying alike in groups, keying to a specific key code or any existing key, master keying, grand master keying, locks installation; deadbolts and other mechanical or electronic locking devices for homes, businesses, vehicles and any other belongings, make duplicate keys, generate or program new keys for locks