ALFRED'S LAWN SVC

Angie's List since March 2006

Lawn Doctor of Key Biscayne-Miami Beach

The single biggest difference between Lawn Doctor and other lawn care providers boils down to one simple premise: we care more. Through our lawn care services, we create a healthy lawn that you can take pride in. Our years of experience and product expertise make us the only call you need to make for your lawn care needs. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!!

Offers by Lawn Doctor of Key Biscayne-Miami Beach on Angie's List

04/22/2016

03/05/2012

Wonderful! He has a great work ethic and works very hard!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alfred cuts our lawn every two weeks and he is always prompt, professional, and inexpensive. He cuts the lawn for several of our neighbors too.

12/16/2008

The price is very reasonable. Has never asked me for an increase in price so this year I told him I was going to give him more. He's prompt, doesn't miss a day unless the weather's bad. He comes every 2 weeks and has for the past 18 years. I like the quality of his work. He is a great guy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They maintain my lawn and have been doing so for 18 years. My backyard is steep so I cannot do it. He has also fertilized for me once.

03/08/2006

THEY DO A GREAT JOB. THEY ARE HERE WHEN THEY SAY THEY WILL BE. THEY ARE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO MOW OVER OUR GARDEN. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS IN REGARDS TO THIS COMPANY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY MOW OUR LAWN.