A-Star Contractors Inc

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since October 2006

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Additional email - info@ussolarinstitute.com. Additional Phone: (954) 236-4577. Additional Fax - (954) 236-4599....

Home Safe Claims

4  REVIEWS
Home Safe Claims

We are in the business of helping homeowners get paid from the Insurance Companies for accidental damages in their homes. These damages many times are PLUMBING related. If you are having plumbing issues reach out to us before spending any MONEY. We offer a FREE inspection and We will be able to let you know if your damage QUALIFIES to get COMPENSATION from your Homeowners Insurance so you don't have to spend your own money.

06/15/2017

They do very good work. Sometimes they are expensive and slow.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed leaks in roof

04/23/2014

They arrived on time and prepared. I was lucky to climb to the roof before they started putting back all the roof tiles back and saw the work. I was impressed that they did not break any tiles and left everything clean.  I received a call from them after the first rain to see if  all the work they did stopped the leak, which it had. Good customer service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix a Leak in my roof. Water was leaking into our second floor master bathroom and walk-in closet, some reaching the first floor ceiling and stains were showing there too.

D

01/27/2012

They started installing a roof using materials that we specifically asked them not to.  The job was not completed and I ended up ripping up the work they did so I could install what I wanted done.  They even ran over the mailbox on my property without fixing it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were asked to install a roof.

08/28/2008

He was competitively priced. They were punctual, on time, and the roof was done within the time specified. The clean up was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our entire roof.

10/09/2006

This guys a piece of work. His workers stored stacks of tiles on a flat roof area. It destroyed the roof by sagging in. It has been a battle to get them to fix their damages, and I am still waiting. I am about to file a claim with their insurance. The other work took months and months longer that it should. I asked them to qoute me to replace another flat roof on my home and they tried to price go...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new tile roof on new construction.

CATEGORY roofing

Commercial & residential roofing, single-ply, flat, tile, shingle, metal, gutter replacement & repairs, waterproofing & green products installation.