A-Best Painting Contractors

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since March 2006

Award Winning - Professional Residential Painting Co., Est. in 1985. The company is proudly Licensed & Insured in Broward Co. and Dade Co. No subs. Owner operated, servicing the greater South Florida area with Interior & Exterior painting. Design consultation for all Angie's List members. Decorative faux painting and decorative textures; Popcorn texture and knock down texture; Waterproofing and Caulking; Wall covering installation and removal. Proud recipient of the 2017 Super Service Award and in years previous since 2011. Offering a 10% discount to all Seniors, Military Members and Teachers. Offering a 5% discount to Angie's List members on jobs up to $999 and 10% on jobs over $1,000. Additional contact name - Richard Guitar-President. Thomas Landry-Vice President. ...

Total Care Restoration

As a local, family business that focuses on property emergencies, we pride ourselves helping home and business owners restore their damage properties to a pristine condition with the highest level of service, care, and integrity. With Over 40 years of construction background, we provide a simple “in house” 3-step approach that can be applied across any property emergency and project we take on – stop it, remove it, maintain it! Family Owned – We treat you like our family member from the beginning and end of your customer journey, paying attention to every detail of your problem for us to fix. From the way we greet you on the phone to how we handle your property with respect, TCR humbly services your every need until we get the “customer go ahead nod” to initiate your project and then the thumbs up after you are satisfied with the end results. Tireless Customer Service. Personal Account Managers – diversely experienced and professionally trained account managers will be there to assist you through the entire restoration process. We know these times can be difficult and stressful to deal with. Having someone there explaining, assessing and walking you through every step is super clutch in making everything seamless and easy for you. Young-Spirited - staying abreast industry knowledge and having cutting edge technology is our expertise. The saying goes, "Time is Money." We are constantly looking for new ways to improve our processes so we can execute your project fast, efficiently, and clean within your property.

Award 2019
Offers by Total Care Restoration on Angie's List

12/14/2019

Excellent job. Richard is great. His crews are very organized and meticulous. Highly recommend and I will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

Thanks [Member Name Removed], We've learned a lot in our 34 years. Proper prep. work and the right bonding primers are the most important part of your job. Then a good paint and a solid clean paint job to make your neighbors envious with your A-Best Paint job. So glad you are happy with your job, you've made my day. Keep in touch. Richard Guitar A-Best Painting cell. #954-444-7024

11/08/2019

A Best Painting did a great job on my house. The painters took their time to do the job right and I am very happy with the outcome. The owner Richard always answered my calls and emails either right away or got back with me promptly. I will definitely recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint the exterior of my 2 story house.

CATEGORY house painters

Thanks so much for the nice review. I will be smiling all day knowing our company pleased another customer. This is what I live for. You've made my day. Thanks so much.

09/26/2019

Fabulous job. Meticulous attention to detail, on time every day, clean, thorough and very well done. Would absolutely hire again, and am thinking of doing so for my interior as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A-Best painted the entire exterior of my house - walls, deck, and patio. They also pressure washed my driveways.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

Thanks so much for your nice review [Member Name Removed]. No painting company has more experience then we do. No other company tries harder for your smile while delivering a clean, solid and professional job done right the first time. No other company communicates better. We spoil our customers from start to finish. We appreciate our customers. Richard Guitar cell. #954-444-7024

04/13/2019

We were very happy with this company. There is very good communication and Rick made sure we were happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house paint

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

We love our A-Best Customers. It's easy to do a quality job when we are appreciated with such wonderful customers. I give a high five and a big smile to all of our customers in the past 33 years. My life has been fulfilled seeking your smiles. Thank you so much for your kind words. You have our full company backing. Keep in touch. Richard Guitar President, A-Best Painting

02/24/2019

Excellent. The house looks good. We're very happy with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucco exterior of house, then paint it.

CATEGORY stucco,house painters

Thanks so much for the nice response. Your home was improperly painted so many times there wasn't an inch on your home that wasn't peeling heavily. The importance of removing the peeling paint then a bonding sealer to lock everything down before the finish coating is neglected by so many other companies out there, especially now with painting manufactures pushing the sealer is in the paint. If you...

Exterior & custom interior painting, wall covering-installation and stripping, carpets, waterproofing, decorative faux finishes, venetion plaster, hand painted murals-(samples to be provided). Window treatments & stripe parking lots.

NA