Aarons Home Improvement, LLC.

A 11 Reviews

Founded 2019 •

2171 Dixie Garden Loop

Holiday, FL 34690

Family owned and operated small business with over 10 years of experience in general handyman services, flooring removal and installation, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, and other aspects of home maintenance and upgrades. *Honey do list-no job too big or too small!...

handyman (8)flooring (4)ceiling fan installation (3)tile installation (2)house painting (1)blinds and curtain (1)siding (1)roofing (1)plumbing (1)

09/08/2020

I needed the siding/gabels repaired/replaced on both sides of my house. Aaron came to my house to provide a quote. He was very professional and seemed extremely knowledgeable of the work that needed to be done, I accepted his quote and we agreed to a start timeframe via email. When the time to start the project came, I didn't hear from Aaron, so I sent an email to reach out. He responded and infor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the siding/gabels repaired/replaced on both sides of my house.

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing,siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2020

06/14/2020

They were great! They were here on time, not a minute late. They completed the work Quickly and correctly! I showed them some other things I needed done in the near further, they assured me that they were qualified to do the jobs and would do them when I needed. Definitely will be calling them again,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

CATEGORY handyman service,window treatments,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2020

05/14/2020

It went great, they were very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture assembly, bidet seat install, tile replacement

CATEGORY ceramic tile,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

03/15/2020

They went above & beyond making sure the window fit properly. They were very communicative & I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a window replaced

CATEGORY flooring,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

02/14/2020

We had an appointment on 2/13 @ 2 PM @ my condo.. He never showed up & did not answer my phone call Not reliable & definitely a "black eye" for Angie's List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
various jobs in my condo.

CATEGORY flooring,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

02/12/2020

It went great. They installed my ceiling an and did a few other odd jobs for me. They were efficient and fair. Would definitely hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

CATEGORY handyman service,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

02/03/2020

He did a very nice job. He went above and beyond. Terrific work ethic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced a piece of plastic fence and also cleaned the windows and gutters.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

02/03/2020

He did a great job. I had no problem. I was satisfied. Price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He placed tiles on my kitchen floor.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

01/31/2020

The experience was outstanding. They were on time, professional, and easy to work with. They cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed tiles and replaced my toilet.

CATEGORY flooring,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

Thank you for the positive review. It was great working for you!

01/28/2020

From start to finish, Aaron remained committed to get the job done. He pays attention to detail and understands the customer’s desire. Easy to communicate with and down-to-earth. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laminate Flooring Install

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

Thank you for the positive review, [Member Name Removed]! Please reach out in the future if you need assistance any other home improvement projects.

Services including but not limited to: *General Household Maintenance/Repairs-*Flooring -removal; Laminate and Vinyl flooring removal and installation : Yard Debris Clean Up, Interior/Exterior door installation, door locks/hardware installed, and more! *Brick Paving *; *Cabinetry removal/install *Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling *Honey do list-no job too big or too small!

Check, PayPal