TRIUNE ROOFING INC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since August 2010

Triune Roofing is a full service roofing contractor that services Florida's Treasure Coast. We have built our company on the values of quality, integrity and experience. With over 40 years experience in the roofing industry we have been able to set ourselves apart as one of the top roofers in South Florida. Call us at 772-283-7663 for a free roof inspection and estimate....

STUART ROOF REPAIR

36  REVIEWS
STUART ROOF REPAIR

Roofing Company

05/05/2020

Rob Austin and his team of Professionals were always early and worked late. Any need was met and his ideas on more than just my roof have turned my home into the best looking house with the best looking roof in my neighborhood. I love the compliments from all passers by "We Love Your New Roof", I have heard over 20 times in the past 2 months. Thank you Rob!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

03/31/2020

Removed and replaced existing flat roof portion on home. Showed up and completed job ahead of original scheduled date. Communicated and fixed additional issue found during job which resulted in tapered insulation being installed for proper water flow. Jobsite was clean when finished. Rob and team were courteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace flat roof on home

02/26/2020

Not only did Triune Roofing do an excellent job on the roof, they identified areas of wood rot on the second floor of the home in the fascia and roof overhang. Not only did they find and repair the rotted areas, they also primed and painted the areas that were repaired, saving us the time and expense of hiring a painter to go up on a ladder and paint the second floor fascia. Triune did and excelle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roofs, one low slope roof with hot mopped granular surface bitumen, and one 26 gauge galvalume 5V crimp.

01/05/2020

made an appt. and never showed. called and they said they would call to reschedule. DEADBEATS

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
reroof, REMOVE EXISTING SHINGLES, REPLACE WITH 5V CRIMP STRIATED GALVALUME AND MTS UNDERLAYMENT.

10/04/2019

Went very well, every time. This is a very professional company that does not need hand holding. Triune shows up on time, works within my deadlines, manages their job and workers. Has workers that are covered by insurance and workers comp. Nice, positive people and company. I have been using Triune for over 10 years and no end in sight.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing of new homes and various renovations tying into existing roofs.

CATEGORY roofing

Triune Roofing is a full-service, Florida licensed roofing contractor. We offer a range of re-roof, repair, and coating services. We service St. Lucie, Martin, and Palm Beach counties.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check