Bartlett Home Services

A 5 Reviews

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since July 2015

PO Box 238

Hilliard, FL 32046

We are a state certified, bonded, and insured residential contractor with over 48 years of combined experience. We specialize in doing new construction of houses, turn key remodels, rehabs and renovations, garages, decks, and more. We have 10 employees in house and various sub contractors that we use for specific license trades ie: plumbing, electrical, roofing & HVAC....

interior painting (2)home remodeling (2)home builder (2)home remodeling (2)house painting (1)handyman (1)drywall repair (1)tile installation (1)

11/20/2020

It came out better than I expected. I couldn't be more pleased with the job. I thought I knew what I wanted, and Danny improved on my ideas. His crew was entirely trustworthy and polite. I don't have one single bad thing to say about the remodeling handled by his company. I have recommended him to anyone I know that needs any work done. I have had nothing but praise about the work he did for me fr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2020

11/20/2020

They were great to deal with. Very friendly, fast and quality work at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2020

Thank you sir!!

11/20/2020

I was extremely happy with the work provided by Bartlett home services. They did an amazing job and the house looked so perfect. Danny kept me very informed on how the work was going and how long things would take. The estimate he gave was very fair and I could not have been happier with the work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior, carpet, pool deck repair and general remodeling

CATEGORY handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

Glad we could help [Member Name Removed] !!

04/08/2020

Danny's crew was extremely professional, courteous, and thorough in their work. They took good care to ensure carpets were protected from debris, cleaned up all debris and removed promptly, and installed perfect fixtures for our handicapped needs. Danny was very prompt in his communications with us and kept us well informed of his process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom rebuilt with handicapped accessibility and floor repairs

CATEGORY home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

11/12/2015

they are a family oriented business that showed a lot of detail and class

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
built wall and finished exterior, painted structure

CATEGORY home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2015

Thanks for the kind words!

Home construction, remodels, renovations and repairs, painting - interior and exterior, window and door installations, flooring - tile & laminate.

Lawn work.