South Cooling

B 9 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since March 2014

2274 W 80th St Unit 6

Hialeah, FL 33016

South Cooling is dedicated to costumer satisfaction. We are full staff to better service your needs. We offer finance thru Ygreen and other institutions. Serving South Florida since 2011....

hvac repair (8)air duct cleaning (1)

08/26/2020

The company was hired by my home warranty. The job was not completed correctly and when we called them back to fix it the next day, the person on the phone refused and hung up on my husband. They refused to complete the job they were hired to do. They told us in order for them to come back, we had to put in a new work order. Horrible customer service!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct repair

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

I apologize for any inconvenience, I was looking into the work performed and technician did replace part of the duct board on the trunk line authorized by your warranty company. What exactly is it that they did not do? As for the costumer service we will look into the phone recording and see what was said or not said and try to correct it.

08/27/2019

The technician came check the unit and found the problem. He corrected the issue. My house is big and I have 2 units. I asked the technician if he had time to check on my second unit since I did not know if it was time to do a coil cleaning. The technician was super nice about it and he check it . The technician was very professional, he took the time to explained everything to me and gave me some...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC drain line clogg

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

08/22/2019

Great customer service ! Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new inside and outside AC unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

08/21/2019

South Cooling provided an exceptional service. Technicians arrived on time and were able to fix the issues of concern in a timely fashion. I would recommend this company to whomever needs their AC fixed. Prices were also very reasonable in comparison to other quotes I received. I was very pleased with the overall service(s).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Coil cleaning, A/C was not cooling, and thermostat issues.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

08/21/2019

It went great! Services were rendered with effectiveness and quality and I’m super happy with how my unit is working. Great customer service, will definitely use them again and will be recommending them to friends and family. Thank you!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of a/c unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

09/06/2018

By far the worst company with the most incompetent technicians, not to mention an owner that could care less about his customers. Seriously reprehensible outfit that I wouldn’t recommend to my worst enemy. They are incredibly lazy, wasted almost 2 weeks of my and my tenant’s time, and THE PROBLEM WAS STILL NEVER ADDRESSED!!! I finally called another company out and it took this new technician abou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The air conditioning unit for one of my rental properties started making incredibly loud noise. So loud that it not only woke up the tenants in my building, but it was disturbing my neighbors as well. South cooling was the company we called to fix the problem.

10/27/2016

Went excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC pull out box.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2016

08/10/2016

This has to be the worst company when it comes to customer service. I have never dealt with a business this bad, they are worse than even Comcast and AT&T, so that's saying something. Had a service call and the woman on the phone gave me an appointment time slot. Time slot comes and goes. I call and was told the driver had vehicle issues so he would be there first thing the next morning. Next morn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was impossible to get them to show up for their appointment. I have had them not show up four times now.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2016

04/08/2014

I have never used this company in the past and was very surprised with the on time commitment of the appointments and communications. Everything I was told actually happened as promised. The repairman was very knowledgeable and professional. He reviewed his findings in detail and explained my options. I researched the cost of the evaporator and found the quoted price very competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Over the weekend our down stairs air handler started leaking water through the filter. South Cooling sent a repairman who found the evaporator coil was badly deteriorated and was beyond cleaning. I spoke with Alexandra Galan of South Cooling and was provided a firm all inclusive price and given a time that the repairman would return the next day.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2014

Air Conditioner is a necessity, we thrive on same day repair. We service all brands. Also provide sales and installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover