Find Top-Rated Hialeah Cable Companies
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Cable Companies to Avoid
Top Rated Cable Companies
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 754 reviews for
Hialeah Cable Companies from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews1337 years on Angie's List
BReviews1972 years on Angie's List
CReviews337 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Cable Companies
$40 for an In-Home TV DiagnosisMember price $40.00 Original price: .
$20 for an In-Shop TV DiagnosisMember price $20.00 Original price: . Only 3 days left!
$722.20 for Six Hours of Moving LaborMember price $722.20 Original price: .
$617.80 for a Four-Person Moving Crew for Four Hours, Including a TruckMember price $617.80 Original price: $677.00.
CReviews22 years on Angie's List
CReviews22 years on Angie's List
FReviews13 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Cable Tv Articles
Cable Tv reviews in Hialeah
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
I had Provider name locked. come back to finish connecting some rooms in my house by Ethernet cable. He was able to go through my attic and connect the rooms. As usual, the work looks great and all the connections work without a problem. Knowledgeable and able to come up with the right solution for the situation. He connected 4 rooms through my attic dropping the lines down the wall, and he also ran one connection from a main floor room through my basement. It only took him a few hours to complete the work. He came on time and didn't leave a mess. The connection panels look great and were labeled as needed. I will continue to use Provider name locked. for other electronic projects in the future.
- Robert S.
we've had the service for three months with virtually no loss of connectivity. The service had been consistent for streaming video. The cost is competitive for the service provided. Since we haven't had any interruptions in service, we haven't had to call customer service. Installation was painless. The had to send a cable beneath the driveway, but were able to do that without us. They let us know when they were starting the work and informed us about 90 minutes later they were finished.- Kristen P.
They make fun of satellite services raising their rates. What a lie they are even worst than them. They raised my bill with the same options from 160 dollar to 210 in two years. They know they can do it because they are the only one providing the cable service in Provider name locked. Massachusetts. The least they can do is not making fun of others providers in their advertisement
- Orlando F.