ALUMINUM TECHNOLOGIES INC

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since May 2010

Aluminum Technologies has been family owned and operated for over 20 years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau. Our team consists of different work groups each specializing in the different scopes of work we offer....

Complete Window Service

Complete Window Service is a family owned and operated business serving the Miami area and vicinity since 1974, specializing in repairs. Our company is built on quality craftsmanship on all our services from windows to doors to screens and glass. We have established a reputable company based on our costumers’ recommendations and our good standings. We work with homeowners, condominiums, realtors, building managers, hotels, decorators and designers. Complete Window Service is confident that you will be completely satisfied with the quality of our craftsmanship. We have developed a solid reputation and with over 40 years of service in this industry. License: #1509430 License: #CC18464

05/08/2019

Perfect! They are very professional. I love my doors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom made Patio door and kitchen window.(impact glass)

CATEGORY egress windows, replacement windows, doors

04/03/2019

These guys are the definition of true professionals. They were punctual to each visit and talked my wife and I through every step on the process. Prices were great as well. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to replace doors on their property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Impact doors

CATEGORY doors

04/03/2019

They were excellent! Always response to any of my calls and questions. This was during hurricane season. They were always accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in my impact doors and windows in my townhome. They have also recently done my AC Hurricane impact protectant required by my HOA.

CATEGORY replacement windows, hurricane shutters

04/03/2019

Exceptional, they came in and provided service like none other. Extremely knowledgeable and cunning when applying their experience to the job they do. Recommended to family and friends after first job they did for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Impact windows and doors throughout exterior of house.

CATEGORY replacement windows, doors

04/03/2019

From beginning to end ATC met all my expectations a company could offer. From great customer service to their clean and hardwork. Aluminum Tech constantly stayed in contact with me from the estimate all the way till the job was completed. I was recommended ATC by a good friend and I too highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
impact windows and doors

CATEGORY egress windows, replacement windows, doors

Aluminum Technologies manufactures different types of hurricane shutter systems and is a distributor of Lawson and PGT Impact resistant windows. Screen Enclosures, aluminum patio roofs, and aluminum fencing are other types of services we offer.