Animal Hospital of Hallandale

Angie's List since March 2006

Our goal here at Animal Hospital of Hallandale has always been to assemble a veterinary health care team committed to providing exceptional client service and veterinary health care. The Animal Hospital of Hallandale team displays an unrivaled commitment to our clients through continuing education, technological advances in veterinary medicine and service, and most importantly, administering compassionate care to all pets entrusted to us....

06/09/2008

The employees were extremely nice, the wait time was minimal and they gave us an appointment the same day. The techs were compitent and not pushy, did not try to sell us anything. The veterinarian was extremely friendly and the dogs had minimal stress while there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dogs had to undergo a physical plus get yearly vaccinations. I also requested that they perform a heart worm tests.

09/18/2007

I have another Rat Terrier, she is eleven years old, and I take her to the same vet. They can always handle us on a short notice, either the day we call or the day after, and they seem to care a lot about animals. They are very friendly as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my two years old Rat Terrier for his routine exam, and it turned out that he had an ear infection. They cured him and gave medications.

03/06/2006

ANIMAL HOSPITAL-HALLANDALE HAS A VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CARING STAFF THAT TREATS YOU AND YOUR ANIMAL IN A FRIENDLY MANNER. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO OTHERS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MY DOG WAS VERY ILL AND THEY CARED FOR HIM.

03/06/2006

ANIMAL HOSPITAL- HALLANDALE IS A REAL GOOD HOSPITAL. THEY TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF MY CAT. MY CAT FEELS COMFORTABLE AND SAFE IN THEIR CARE. THE VETERINARIAN IS REAL GENTLE AND CARING WITH ALL THE ANIMALS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
RABIES SHOT, CHECK-UP, FLEE MEDICINE.

03/06/2006

MY DOG IS HEALTHY AND THE VETERINARIANS MAKE SURE THE EXAMINATION IS THOROUGH, SO THAT NOTHING IS OVERLOOKED. THEY INFORM ME OF ANYTHING THAT I SHOULD BE WATCHING, WHEN IT COMES TO MY DOG'S HEALTH.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ROUTINE EXAMINATION AND SHOTS FOR DOG.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Boarading & Grooming, Dentistry,Ultrasound, Dog, cat, bird, and rabbit care,Exam,Surgery, Intestinal disease treatment , House calls made,

ask for details