PRINCE LAND SVC INC

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since July 2010

Prince Land Service is a local owned and operated company that has been around since 1986. No job is too big or too small....

Top Notch Cleaning

02/20/2013

i was very pleased with them i ordered it and they brought it the same day

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they delivered me 18 yards of topsoil

CATEGORY mulch

10/18/2012

This was a small patio about 250 square feet. We had a difficult time getting quotes because of the size. Prince Land Services however gave us a prompt callback and accepted it. Their price was very competitive. They were very prompt in every phase of the project. Their work and followup was excellent. We would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed brick pavers patio

CATEGORY hardscaping

06/19/2012

Prince Land is a just a good company. They are consistent, and they are there every time they say they are going to be. They do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Prince Land for lawn care services. They come every Friday, and I have been using them for over 5 years. They cut the grass, pull weeds in the flower beds, they edge, and sometimes they plant annuals.

CATEGORY lawn service

04/02/2012

They responded quickly to do the estimate and were a good bit lower than the other bidders. Did a great job and worked to get the job done on my schedule as I was expecting visitors for the weekend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway pavers

CATEGORY hardscaping

Prince Land Services can perform many task for you from mowing your grass too doing a full replacement of your lawn, porch/pool area, irrigation and landscaping. We are a family business and we treat ever customer like they are our family! Give us a call so we can help you on any of your projects you might have.