Branik Construction

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since January 2013

The cornerstone of Branik Construction’s success has been our professional work ethic, employment of experienced craftsman along with our dedication to customer service. Since 1983 we have provided affordable, superior quality, home remodeling, home improvement, renovation, and restoration services to hundreds of homeowners throughout the Gulf Coast and we are proud of our hard earned reputation for affordable, quality service. It is our goal to draw on our experience, attention to detail, and dedication to customer service to make your remodeling project an enjoyable one. Whether it's starting the home improvement job you've been putting off, interior & exterior painting, replacing drywall, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, drywall repairs, vinyl siding, a new wood, laminate, or tile floor, adding a deck or deck repairs, replacement windows, or adding a new door, Branik Construction can do the job. When you face the task of choosing the right contractor for your project it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to work with you and prove to you that we are a company that you can trust to complete the project to your satisfaction, on time, and within your budget. It is our goal to be your go to contractor for any future projects because we understand that your satisfaction is our future....

Let It Shine Exteriors

We offer Power Washing & Exterior Cleaning services in Pensacola and surrounding areas. Our services include concrete cleaning, house washing, roof cleaning, pool enclosure cleaning, fence cleaning, deck cleaning, gutter cleaning and more. We are licensed, insured, and accredited with the Better Business Bureau. Usually, we can provide a same day quote for any job. Contact us today, and let your property Shine!

Offers by Let It Shine Exteriors on Angie's List

03/01/2020

Excellent performance. Care was taken to respect furniture and walls during removal of old floor. Workmanship on new floor installation was exceptional with great attention to details. We had hired Branik Construction a few year back to install tile floors in three bathrooms and had a similar experience with their performance, hence getting them back for this flooring job. We were not disappointed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove glued-down flooring and replace with new flooring

CATEGORY flooring contractor,woodworking,home remodeling

06/07/2019

Outstanding service and performance. Branik Construction responded to my request for an estimate the same day I posted it. They gave me an excellent bid on putting solid stain down on my new pool concrete deck. They used top of the line products to ensure a great and long lasting finish. To top it off they were able to do it the same week due to a birthday party the up coming weekend. The workers ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The work performed was staining my pool deck.

CATEGORY deck cleaning

06/05/2019

That was the 3rd time they did some work for us, It was exceptional, there was some problems but they came and fixed it immediately. They cleaned up and they treat us well. Very professional, communicated professionally and our neighbor were really impressed with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did front windows for us.

CATEGORY home remodeling

11/03/2016

In each area I was completely satisfied with work done and any changes were accomplished with minimum inconvenience to me. I have received numerous Compliments on the entire remodel. I feel like I have a new home! The Contractor was very professional and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint master bedroom/remodel bathroom/install laminate flooring in April of 2016. Paint LR/DR/Kitchen and install laminate flooring in Dec of 2015. Remodel kitchen in Jan-Feb of 2016. All done to my satisfaction

CATEGORY remodeling,interior painters

11/02/2016

This job went smoothly. Great communication. Awesome quality. Price on point. Hard worker and very honest. Mr. Branik built and entire deck around this home. Quality of work is amazing and very quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Branik has done several jobs for us, the latest of which is a complete rebuild of a Deck. Very large. Very nice. He also stained this deck. Very professional. Highly recommend. Great Communication. Asked for an estimate and got it back next day. Pricing is very good.

CATEGORY remodeling,deck cleaning,interior painters

Remodeling, Interior painting, Exterior painting, Kitchen remodeling, Bathroom remodeling, Tile, Floor tile, Wall tile, Flooring, Wood floor, Laminate flooring, Carpentry, Trim, Blow-in Insulation, Drywall, Doors, Decks, Patios, Deck refinishing, Fencing, Power washing, Handy Man Service