BOURGEOIS BUILDERS

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 2 Reviews

Bourgeois Builders, Inc is a family owned and operated small business with a personal touch. We help families recover from disasters such as fires, flood, hurricane by not only repairing their homes but also repairing their lives. We help the ekderly by discounting the repairs and rebuilding areas in the home for safe and accessable daily living....

SouthWest Innovations Construction, inc

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/02/2012

Dennis seems to be slow to get started (hopefully as a result of being booked up). I was out of the house for several days, and the work was done while I was gone. I had a few tweaks that needed to be done, and he was pretty responsive. He had done some work for me a couple of years ago on another house I had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed tile on kitchen backsplash and front of counter, installed 4 light fixtures/ceiling fans, painted walls.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,lighting,ceiling fans,interior painters

D

10/12/2010

Good when they showed up. Most of the time the work was handled by two men who were hard workers. Many times though, no one would show and there would be no call or contact made to inform me of this no show or why. We would go weeks without anyone showing up and we thought the porch would never get done. At one time the builder ran out of money and asked for another down payment so that the work c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
scrape and apply orange peel to ceiling and walls throughout the house. put in doors on 6 openings and install a hideaway door between livingroom and kitchen. tear down and build new front porch and side walk. Tear out two bathrooms and put up new walls and add fixtures. some electrical was subcontracted out to put up new ceiling fans, front porch lights and bathroom lights along with an outdoor electrical plug in.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

All remodeling, renovation and addition services available, We also build from new homes, no job is too large or too small