4 Elements Landscape Design

A 62 Reviews

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since May 2016

615 S Lake Ave

Groveland, FL 34736

We are a family run business with over 28 years experience. We specialize in a full spectrum of services such as landscape lighting, brick pavers, irrigation installation & repair, water drainage & diversion, expert xeriscaping, tropical design, butterfly gardens, tree installation & service, mulching, bobcat service and hauling, 24hr storm work, and of course monthly maintenance as well. Our skilled and experienced team strive to serve your home or business like it were our own....

irrigation system (36)lawn & landscaping (30)lawn care (18)hardscaping (8)landscape lighting (5)holiday decorating (3)tree service (3)lakefront landscaping (2)lawn treatment (1)deck cleaning (1)handyman (1)

11/04/2020

Great, they came, the did, I paid, they went. Simple. Drama free. So nice to have a landscape company that returns calls, gives a quote, schedules a day and actually does the work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All the trees, bushes and plants needed to be ripped out in my front and back gardens and fresh mulch applied.

CATEGORY landscaping

11/04/2020

Work completely done and left lawn clean after work completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn was cut and trimming.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

11/04/2020

They re-sodded my front lawn, planted trees, removed bushes, and do my weekly lawn maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lakefront landscaping,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

06/01/2020

None of the 3 companies I requested help from contacted me. Angie's List is a waste of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation sprinkler valve replaced

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

We have no record of any message from you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. I don't believe we deserve an F review considering that fact

05/15/2019

Scott and crew helped us so promptly when another company after 3 weeks failed to deliver and we needed mulch brought and laid down to get our house on the market. The mulch he brought was exactly what we needed and done beautifully - we appreciated him getting the job done as quick as he did! Our yard looks so great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnish and installed mulch

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2019

It was our pleasure to work with you

04/05/2019

Very eye appealing now - great work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New plants in my walkway and pavers resealed

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

Thank you for reviewing us. We appreciate your business

08/28/2018

They did a great job! I definitely recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
beach cleanup and landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lakefront landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2018

It was great to finally get with you! We're glad to help anytime. Thank you for taking the time to talk us up!

07/29/2018

Scott came to the house, measured the job and gave us an estimate. He ensured that all materials were delivered timely to the job site and his crew was prompt. Once the work began, they were very courteous and professional. They even accommodated some last minute unplanned changes that included adding curves in the walkway. They cleaned the job site well before leaving. Have received many positive...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
construction of patio and a walkway entrance to the home using pavers

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2017

Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review!

04/28/2018

I am very pleased. Scott was punctual, professional, and easy to work with. On his first visit we walked around the house and told him what we had in mind. He designed the work and submitted an estimate. When we found that we needed approval to have some queen palms removed, he submitted a new proposal. The first week, he and his helper did the work on the front of the house. During that visit we ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape design, planting, trimming & sprinkler tune up

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2018

Photo for 4 Elements Landscape Design - 615 S Lake Ave, Groveland, FL - 37018394

Thank you for taking the time and giving such a nice review. It was very nice working with you, and hope to assist you in the future

04/06/2018

They are the 3rd service I have hired and the only one I would hire again. One to two zones didn't work. I thought it was a valve failing to open. In one case it was a broken pipe I failed to notice. The second they couldn't find without an electronic locator but is unimportant as I plan on extending drip irrigation there. They also checked the entire system, changing out on sprinkler head and cle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation repair

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

Thank you so much for your kind review. Customer service and honest business are our top priority. It was our pleasure to serve you

Expert Design In Xeriscaping, Butterfly Gardens, Tropical Gardens, Pest Control Sod & Mulching Install Custom Pavers & Retaining Walls & Water Diversion

lawn fertilization and treatment