American Tree Surgeons

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since July 2010

B Rated | 13 Reviews

We provide the very best tree service in your area, anything thing from Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Stump Removal or Grinding. Our Fleet of Experts are at your call 24/7 providing you with Emergency Service if need. Insurance Claims are handled in house and we are on a perfered list of contractors of most Insurance Companies. We also provide Debris Hauling, Land Clearing, and Bob Cat Work...

N/A

Tommy Trims

0  REVIEWS
Tommy Trims

03/04/2015

They showed up when they said they would and did the work as requested. They worked hard and completed a difficult task in about 6 hours. Some of these trees were very large and close to my house so I was somewhat concerned - but they were pros. No problems recommending this company. Good work at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 11 pine trees from yard

06/12/2014

Their precision was phenomenal. I have never been this satisfied with a tree service. I am extremely grateful for the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had one monstrous sycamore tree completely removed including the stump ground down. I had an oak tree removed and another trimmed. The price was very good but I don't care to share the exact amount.

03/25/2014

Job went great! ATS executed the job fast & safe. ATS delivered all the required insurance information before job was started. I will use ATS again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed Tree & did Stump-grind

05/06/2013

These guys are great. They work hard, do a good job, clean up like they'd never been here. I've used them several times and wouldn't think of letting anybody else work on our trees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 trees pruned and canopy raised. Other trees cleaned up and vines and branches removed.

09/23/2012

Fast COMPLETE job at by far the best price. Would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 3 trees

CATEGORY tree service

Tree trimming, care, pruning, stump removal, firewood, bobcat and track hoe.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available