Worthmann Roofing

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

7325 NW 13th Blvd

Gainesville, FL 32653

Does your home or business need a new roof or roof repair? Call Worthmann Roofing today for a free quote. Have an emergency? Our emergency roofing experts can help. We can help prevent further water damage to your home or business, and help with your insurance claim. As soon as your insurance company sends out an adjuster, we’ll get to work on your roof repair or replacement. Please contact us today to see how we may work together on your next roofing project....

roofing (9)gutter installation (4)

05/26/2020

Estimate provided was excellent. Estimator even went so far as to check house to insure that no leaks were present - thus, there was no immediate hurry to re-roof. Roof crew was great and worked so hard that re-roofing was completed in 3 days. (My home is about 2300 sg ft which includes 2 attached garages - one at each end of house.) Job included replacement of 6 damaged plywood roof panels plus c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My home had to be re-roofed owing to age and storm damage.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

05/16/2020

Great experience! Fast efficient and great workmanship!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

05/13/2020

The folks from Worthmann Roofing were very prompt in their response and extremely professional in helping us with our repair needs. I felt genuinely respected and I'm very confident I wasn't being price-gouged. All-in-all an A+ operation that I will be sure to contact if I have new roofing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair for Leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

03/16/2020

EXCELLENT!!! entire staff is extremely knowledgeable and professional. From the time the estimator came out until the job was completed. Oh yes, let's not forget the office staff. Helpful, caring, professional and always willing to help. You can tell by their voice they always have a smile on their face. From the start date to completion, job was done on time, the communication was great and kept ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Installation

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

03/03/2020

It was awesome the crew finished it in one day a d James went a ove and beyond to make us happy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shingles taken off and metal roof put on

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

01/16/2020

I called on a Monday explained my roof problems and was given a Wednesday appointment time I cancelled my afternoon work and no one showed up or called. Called them back and was told I had the wrong date it was the next Wednesday. I again cancelled my afternoon work and no one showed up or called.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed repair for leaks/rot on my metal roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2020

12/27/2019

The project went very well. Had a couple challenges but quickly solved them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a roof mount exhaust fan..

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

12/19/2019

Very timely and honest. Will definitely use for my roof replacement when the time comes

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

12/16/2019

It was great! He fixed the leak and everything was just wonderful. He was done in a certain time and did it in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did some repairs on the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

12/15/2019

We had a tree fall on our house a few months ago during a thunderstorm and we had Drew Worthmann come out to give us a quote. Drew immediately called our insurance company and met with the adjuster. Worthmann Roofing and Gutters is also a licensed general contractor and they where able to get the engineering and permit done on my broken trusses and make the repairs themselves. The entire process t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

Residential Roofing, Commercial Roofing, Roofing Repairs, Metal Roof, Emergency Roof Repair

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing, Check