POOL SOLUTIONS OF NORTH FLORIDA, INC.

A45 REVIEWS

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since April 2008

5510 SW 41ST BLVD STE #204

Gainesville, FL, 32608

We are POOL SOLUTIONS OF NORTH FLORIDA, INC., THE premier source for Residential and Commercial Pool and Deck Service, repair, and remodeling, in the Gainesville and Ocala area of north central Florida. We are located at 5510 SW 41st Blvd, Suite 204 in Gainesville, Florida. Our phone number is 352 378-6383....

Pool and Spa Service (45)Pool Sales Construction and Installation (2)

12/11/2019

Quick, efficient, got two leaks fixed within an hour. Will definitely call again when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pool spillover leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

Thank you for the complimentary review Mr. Brambaugh. We appreciate your business!

06/24/2019

Excellent Employee well educated on the problem and correcting it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Salt system problem

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

Thank you so much for the review Mr. [Member Name Removed]!

03/18/2018

Pool Solutions came out and located the two spots where it was leaking from and repaired the leak. They felt that was the source of our problem. They gave us instructions on how long to wait to fill the pool and how much to fill it. Also, they said if we notice no more leaking after 24 hour we could fill the pool back up and we would be good to go. They were right .No more leaking. We are very hap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leak behind the light in our pool and it needed to be repaired to stop the pool from loosing water.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2018

Thank you very much for this review Ms. [Member Name Removed]!

08/10/2017

Well. They did what I requested and gave me a lot of information about our system and how to keep it up better

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested an overall check of our in-ground hot tub and especially the light.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2017

07/31/2017

they were suppose to come back to check for the core salt salinity as they had forgotten that part of test kit. never heard back from them. Also were suppose to get back with us about a maintenance plan and never did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pool school guidance

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2017

10/01/2016

When I got home the next day, the pump motor had been replaced, the pump was running and cleaning the pool, and the party was a smash hit. Rick did just what he said he was going to do, in a timely professional manner. He saved my bacon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My pool pump seized up 3 days before my daughter's birthday pool party. I called and Rick told me he should be able to come out and take a look at day's end. He was able to stop by mid-afternoon in between jobs and verified that I didn't need a whole new pump, just a new motor. I explained no one would be home during the day for the next two days and he assured me he could handle it the next morning. Rick was a marine and his partner was a former Army ranger and I felt I could trust them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2016

12/08/2015

Initially bought a service call through Angies List to have our hot tub looked at. We knew there was an issue with at least 1 pump, which the service tech confirmed. He recommended replacing the unit and possibly the other pump as well. We decided just to replace the known defective pump at his quoted price of $475 for parts & labor. This was on a Friday and he told us he would be back on Monday t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed broken hot tub pump and replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2015

11/25/2015

They are friendly but incompetent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a defective pump and broke the hot tub heater. I'm out $605 and I still don't have a working hot tub for my ailing wife. Their solution is for me to call another store. They are slow to return phone calls and don't show up as promised.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2015

07/19/2015

Got to it fast and did a great job. I strongly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed pool pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2015

05/09/2015

We purchased a $50.00 coupon from Angie's list.  The coupon said " $50 for Pool Maintenance Instruction and a $50 Credit for Annual Pool Service.  The coupon was supposed to be a $100.00 value. When the gentleman came to the house, he was unfamiliar with our pool filter.  We had to call the previous owner of the house so the service man could ask questions.  We did not get instruction on how to ma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He looked at our pool and told us a little about what a pool needs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2015