Matilsky, Dr. Jeff R.

Angie's List since October 2008

There is 1 doctor at this site. ...

09/07/2017

very pleased with service.very professional staff. Felt valued as a new patient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair upper denture plus cleaning.

10/22/2014

Everything is perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my Dentist.

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons

06/19/2014

I have been a patient of his for a few years. Dr. Matilsky is a nice guy and very friendly. He knows what he is doing and is a great dentist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a routine cleaning.

07/09/2013

I like him very much. I will recommend him to others. I go there once in four months. He is a very good doctor. I like his staff. If something happens he is usually available. The office is very nice. The staff is very friendly. He is very friendly, kind and attentive. His communication is perfect. His treatment is very effective.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. Matilsky for dentistry.

09/11/2012

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using Dr. Matilsky as my dentist since 1997. I woke up one morning in excruciating pain and needed to find a dentist ASAP. I called several offices but Dr. Matilsky was the only one who would see me right away, and I'm so happy I called his office! Its funny how things work out sometimes- Dr. Matilsky and his staff are the best and I will never go anywhere else. My husband and I have had more dental work than the average person will have in a lifetime. Dr. Matilsky is very personable and friendly. He does a great job of explaining what is going on and all treatment options. He does fantastic work and is not satisfied until he gets it perfect. He is very reasonable cost wise, but if you are looking for the cheapest dentist you can find then Dr. MAtilsky may not be for you, but the value of what you get for your money is among the very best! The entire staff at Dr. Matilsky's office is fabulous too! Debbie, Dr. Matilsky's wife, has gone above and beyond to help us with issues with our dental insurance. Ginger is my hygienist and John is my husband's and they are both terrific. They make you feel very comfortable and are gentle and caring. My husband would scream from every roof top if possible about how great Dr. Matilsky is! He has gone to numerous dentists in this area over the years, as he grew up here, and he grew to hate dentists having never had a single good experience with a dentist. Needless to say his hatred of dentists led him to avoid going to the dentist and he developed severe dental issues. I convinced him to give Dr. Matilsky a try and and he has been going there for 10 years or so now, not only for twice a year cleanings, but multiple fillings, crowns, and a bridge and my husband actually LIKES going to the dentist now!!! If you need a dentist, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. MATILSKY!

CATEGORY oral surgeons

Prophy, Xrays, Crowns,Bridges, Partials, Dentures.