Mandrell's Pressure Cleaning LLC

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since January 2010

B Rated | 42 Reviews

"We treat your house like it's our house" Mandrell’s Pressure Cleaning has a single mission: Complete Customer Satisfaction! We strongly believe in giving our customers the most for their money, quality service and great communication. Mandrell's Pressure Cleaning, LLC. is a family owned pressure washing serving residential and commercial customers. We have been proudly serving Gainseville and Central Florida since 1999 providing the following services....

Hydro Pro Pressure Washing LLC

Residential and commercial pressure roof cleaning, brick, stucco, stone, vinyl siding, driveways, sidewalks, deck & fence, gazebos, patios, sheds, awnings, gutters, new construction, concrete sealing & gum removal.

11/08/2017

A woman took down my information and said "he" was in the field and would call me back. After not hearing back for several days, I called another company who promptly returned my call, came to give me a bid, and scheduled the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to request pressure washing for my house.

CATEGORY pressure washing

08/24/2017

Could not have been more pleased. Not one complaint and I would definitely hire them again. They also did the roof of a co-worker and it turned out fantastic. Great to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Started with needing shingle roof cleaned from mold and mildew and decided to have them clean the pool deck and patios, screens around the pool as well as the brick and stucco for the whole house

CATEGORY siding,deck cleaning,pressure washing,roof cleaning

02/20/2017

They are professional, very detail oriented, responsible and do a fantastic job. Everything is in writing and easy to understand. I will hire them again without hesitation. It was a pleasure to see a company that takes pride in their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chemically cleaned and pressure washed my entire house, roof, porches and fence.

CATEGORY siding,pressure washing,roof cleaning

01/01/2016

This is a scam business. There were red flags from the beginning but we (regretfully) ignored them. Do not hire!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure cleaning

CATEGORY pressure washing

Customer requested her exterior siding and back patio cleaned as she was on a budget of $300 and just fired her current pressure washing company. Our proposal and email correspondences layout in writing exactly what is being cleaned and the cost along with the statement if anything additional is added beyond listed above is an charge(s) above and beyond original price quoted. Upon our arrival on 1...

02/23/2015

First of all I am very pleased with the results! It looks like a new roof. Shane was pretty responsive to my call. He explained in detail the benefits to safely cleaning the roof and the importance of removing that black algae. (15 year old roof) Workers arrived on time , introduced thenselves and got busy. It was maybe a 3-4 hour process. I only called Mandrells because of high recommendation fro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chemically cleaned the roof

CATEGORY pressure washing,roof cleaning

Chemical Roof Cleaning, Exterior House Washing, Driveway Pressure Cleaning, Walkway Pressure Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Pool Deck Pressure Washing, Screen Enclosure Soft Wash services and more.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, PayPal, American Express