John French Massage Therapy

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since July 2010

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

We have the professionalism and conveniences of a large business with the comfort and personal care of a local therapist. We work with people dealing with chronic pain, muscular injuries, edema, postural imbalances, and a limited range of motion, as well as people who just need to work out the general stresses of life. We implement a variety of techniques in our sessions, ranging from CranioSacral therapy, Kinesio Taping, and Deep Tissue techniques to other forms of bodywork. Our backgrounds range from teaching massage therapy to working in a local hospital's chronic pain clinic administering massage. These experiences have given us a sound knowledge in aiding patients....

04/30/2016

I have been getting massages from John for over a year and he is the best massage therapist in Gainesville!  He has a magical touch, is professional, respectful, and really listens to my body to know how to provide the best massage. From the minute you walk into his office, you feel like you are completely removed from reality.  His office is warm and inviting, private, and so relaxing!  The decor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave me a great massage!

08/03/2015

No One does this better than John French. The knowledge and technique are unsurpassed. It's almost as if I feel a healing power from his touch. Anytime I have had an issue he is quick to isolate it and bring relief very quickly, I can't say enough about how well he knows his craft. Super experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
stiffness in lower back

06/25/2015

He is an excellent massage therapist. The office is pleasant and calming, he is as nice and professional as one could imagine. The only downside is that because he is the best, it is hard to get an appointment on short notice, so be prepared to plan ahead.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My daughter has chronic back and shoulder pain that is a leftover from juvenile arthritis. Massage therapy helps provide relief. She has see John off and on for about 3 years.

09/09/2013

She has been extremely happy with him. He is very personable and professional, and has a very caring manner. He is quite competent and gives her relief.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My daughter suffers from chronic pain caused by what began as juvenile arthritis. She sees John on frequently.

06/15/2012

Mr. French was professional and courteous, he took the time to explain the technique to me as well as answer many of my questions. I really liked the atmosphere of his office and the massage was great. Afterwards I went to the bathroom a lot which let me know that it worked! It is supposed to help get rid of excess water from your body which you can get with thyroid disorders. I will definetly see...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to visit Mr. French because I have thyroid disease as well as migraine headaches and I had read online about the technique of manual lymphatic drainage, I made an appt with Mr. French and went to see him.

CATEGORY massage therapy

Ortho-bionomy, manual lymphatic drainage, craniosacral, heated bamboo massage, deep tissue/connective tissue, neuromuscular technique, kineso tex tapping & reiki.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express, PayPal