The Backyard Outlet

Angie's List since July 2013

B Rated | 2 Reviews

Better Pools By Caleb

As a family owned and operated business serving our area since 1995 we’ve developed a solid reputation for customer care and uncompromising quality and value. We pride ourselves on our ability to build lasting client relationships where you’re not just a customer, but a friend.

Award 2019

10/31/2014

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out measured our pool, we told him of our wishes to add stairs and a platform. He took down all the info and we never heard from him again. Called the owner and we still haven't heard back.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

05/10/2014

First of all, the one thing about this project is that it took 8 bids, at least 6 companies didn't understand the advanced nature or had any experience of my requests. Fred showed confidence and extreme knowledge in advanced pool systems and design. He taught me so much that I am confident that even I can maintain this system now. This was not a simple project as he took it down to the dirt and bu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanting to upgrade my entire pool infrastructure to a fully automated, self contained wireless and remote smart phone controlled pool system by Hayward. Fred at the Backyard Outlet installed the complete system on time, on budget and with an excellent design. Fred and his team also managed to improve and enhance many other aspects surrounding this project from updating all required codes to insuring longevity planning within the system,

CATEGORY pool cleaners