Chaisson Flooring LLC

A5 REVIEWS

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since June 2016

312 Hunter pl

Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548

Flooring installations of wood tile laminate carpet vinyl marble slate and granite custom showers back splashes ...

tile installation (5)flooring (2)

06/22/2019

Excellent craftsmanship. Quality work at a very reasonable price. Would recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2019

10/08/2018

I can’t recommend Chris and co enough. From the initial visit to give us a quote to lay tile in our Florida room,to the final clean up Chris was a consummate professional. Their work ethic was something that I haven’t seen in a long time and the tiles themselves look perfect!!! They were very fast too. I wouldn’t dream of hiring anyone but Chris and his helper for any of my tile/flooring needs. OU...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile laid in large florida room

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2018

02/03/2018

Chris, the owner, was great to work with from first point of contact to set up the first appointment for the estimate, all the way through a quality installation, to the final clean up. Chris and his people were professional on respectful of every request we made. These guys are a legit flooring company, that I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of carpet and installation on porcelain tile.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2018

Thanks Mr. [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working with you.

09/16/2017

Job went great very beautiful work very clean and job was done in no time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed hardwood and installed new tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2017

05/26/2017

I went on Angie's list and search by my area code. I found Chaisson Flooring. I read the reviews and felt comfortable with the decision to move forward with them. As soon as I hired them they where professional and determined to get my job done. In the past other company's did not show that professionalism. Once a quote and preliminary design was establish they went straight to work in 24 hours. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed new tiles in my bathroom. I'm getting ready to sell my home and this team took care of it way before I thought they would.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2017

All flooring installations and removal

No sales of material customers required to have all materials

Not Applicable