The Florida Nerds

A9 REVIEWS

Founded 1996

108 N Depot Dr Suite 105-106

Fort Pierce, FL 34950

WE COME TO YOU! 24/7/365 We work on: ALL PC/MAC hardware Microsoft Windows / macOS / Unix / Linix / *BSD / iOS / Android Routers/Switches/Firewalls Printers/Copiers/, Cabling Security Audits Penetration Testing Forensics Managed I.T. Services Managed Security Services SaaS SecaaS Computer emergency? Need a Nerd right now, this minute? Great! Call us! We're open 24/7/365 (yes, really). We can probably get to your front door in an hour. Call 772.200.2600, and choose the Emergency Service option At the FL Nerds, our parent company has supported businesses in the NY/NJ/CT area for more than 20 years. Now, we're here in Southeast Florida to keep Floridians and their data safe. We have built up a lot of fans during time That's why so many locals call us when they need help with their computer or network...

Computer Repair (9)Home Automation (1)

02/17/2020

It was amazing, the smoothest repair process I’ve had with this network.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helping with networking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

02/11/2020

Great company. Tony is awesome to work with and resolves my issues quickly. Very knowledgeable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remote IT assistance

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

02/05/2020

They were fantastic. They responded immediately. They were wonderful. They were able to fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did tech support.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

02/03/2020

The service was always impeccable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They restored data for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

02/01/2020

Honestly-it couldn’t have been better! This is the 3rd time I have used their service and it continues to be the one I recommend to friends and family. Tony made it so seamless and easy from start to finish. His professionalism, assistance and attention to detail was greatly appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed assistance with my old computer, which wasn’t working properly and needed a new one.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

Hi! Thank you so much for your review and your continued business. You’ve been a pleasure to work. Please feel free to reach out anytime! Tony & The FLNerds

01/31/2020

It went well. Florida Nerds provided prompt, speedy and affordable service. They will forever be my I.T. rescuers!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Virus removal and Firewall installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

01/30/2020

I have been working with Tony and his team for many years now. The agency I work for is a not-for-profit working for the benefit of developmentally challenged individuals. Two of our projects have been emergency situations Seriously impacted the agency’s ability to service our consumers. Tony’s team stepped in and resolved the situation in record time. His professionalism is unparalleled. They are...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Software licenses and updates

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

01/30/2020

Very professional, told me things about my computer that I didn't have a clue existed. Don't know what I would have done with out them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped me with my computer remotely

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed]: Thank you so much! We love that we have the ability to help people remotely. Best to you and let us know if we can help you in the future.

01/30/2020

Tony was awesome, within minutes of our initial contact, he had set an appointment and knew what we needed. He arrived early for the appointment and had everything with him to do what we needed done. He made several suggestions to improve our computer speed with the update and my computer has never run faster. Our TV's needed connected to the router for streaming and when he was done, we have bett...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer software updated, TV streaming for 4 sets, answered a ton of questions

CATEGORY computer repair, home automation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

Hello! Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate the kind words about Tony. If you ever need us for anything in the future, please reach out and ask! Best, Sammy

The Florida Nerds work on all different types of systems in all types of scenarios. We work on all Microsoft, Apple , and Android devices, along with a myriad of networking an security hardware and software. Contact the FL Nerds today to see how we can help get your technology up to speed. We are open 24x7x365 for all of your computer, network, and/or security needs. All of our employees are certified in one field of technology or another, including our office manager.

Things that the FLNerds doesn't work on: Coaxial cable running/troubleshooting Non attorney referred forensic cases

NA