Rooter One

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

879 S Kings Hwy

Fort Pierce, FL 34945

We're ready to serve you 24/7/365 from Melbourne to Palm Beach! We have over 30 years of plumbing experience and we offer many discounts, including senior, military, and law enforcement. We are competitively priced and guarantee our work with an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau. We've been in business since 2004 and we're licensed and insured!...

Plumbing (20)Septic Systems (7)Drain Cleaning (4)Sewer Cleaning (1)Wells and Pumps (1)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (1)Water Heaters (1)

02/09/2020

repair leaking washing machine valves

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called on a Sunday afternoon and got Laurence, the on call technician. He provided an estimate based on my description of the issue. He was here very quickly and did an excellent job. He was very professional and the price was in line with the estimate. I would recommend Rooter One to anyone who needs plumbing service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/1970

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear that Lawrence did an excellent job for you and was very professional. We greatly value your input. Thank you for the review from the entire Rooter One team!
C

01/10/2020

Septic tank was pumped out. Price was ridiculous. Would not use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank pumped out.

CATEGORY septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

01/04/2020

I had Rooter One install my new kitchen faucet. After about 3 weeks I noticed a very slight leak. I called Rooter One on New Years Day and Lawrence came out the very next day. Lawrence found the cause of the leak and he fixed it. The leak was caused by the faucet mounting being smaller than the original.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair leak from new installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We count on customers like you to let us know how we're doing and we're happy to hear that you had a good experience. The team at Rooter One thanks you for your the opportunity to serve you.

01/02/2020

Excellent, Toby could not have been more thorough, or professional in the suggestions he offered and the work he and his co-hart performed. Even though they were not the least expensive their workmanship was worth every penny. I would recommend Rooter One and Toby to anyone with a large or small job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing old gate valves (6) with new ball valves

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

Thank you for the great review! We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Toby and his crew. The Rooter One team thanks you and we look forward to serving you in the future.
C

12/30/2019

The price for their services pumping my septic tank was extremely over priced the average was $265. I paid Meeks Plumbing $260.00 and they did a awesome job and educated me on my septic system. Rooter One quoted me$375 for the first 1000 pounds that was a rip-off

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
septic

CATEGORY septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

12/18/2019

Excellent, Toby provided constructive suggestions for the plumbing work to be performed, and did a super job! While his price was not the least expensive it was competitive. He ensured there were no leak before he left and even our maintenance men commented that his work "was first class". We were so impressed we are looking at having Toby do some smaller plumbing work in the individual units. We ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing old gate valves with new ball valves

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a stellar review! We greatly value your input and are so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Toby and his crew. The team at Rooter One thanks you and we look forward to serving you in the future.

12/04/2019

It went well. Lawrence and Jason were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic pumped

CATEGORY plumbing, septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

Thank you for the review. We're glad to hear that you had a good experience with Lawrence and Jason. The team at Rooter One thanks you for your business!

12/03/2019

Peter did an excellent job replacing my kitchen faucet and then he replaced the cold water shut off valve that was leaking. I am very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Kitchen Faucet and one water shut off valve

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

Thank you the great review! Your business means a lot to us and we're so happy to hear that you had an excellent experience with our tech, Peter. The management and staff of Rooter One thanks you!

11/21/2019

Toby, Chase and Danner were great to have working here. They took the time to explain what would be required and explained what was happening as the job progressed. I was surprised how quickly everything was completed. They even took the time to set up a border so my dogs did not wander off. Stefani

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new septic system

CATEGORY plumbing, septic tank, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time our of your busy schedule to write us a great review! We're so happy that you're satisfied with our services and hope you will think of us in the future if you have any further plumbing needs. Thank you from the staff and management at Rooter One!

11/19/2019

I had talked to about 12 other companies and this guy came out earlier than i expected. It was about 3 hours from the time I called him. Actually quicker than I had thought!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pumped out septic

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It's great to hear that after you talked to 12 different companies it was Rooter One who was able to solve your issue quickly. Thank you from our staff and management for choosing us!

All plumbing and septic including septic pump outs, new construction, remodels, gas or electric water heaters, drain cleaning & repairs, new sewer installation, backflow testing & repair, drainfields, line jetting repair, lift station maintenance, repiping specialists, & grease trap. We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We guarantee our work because our customers are our number one priority.

NA