Sunstate Fence and Gate

A 105 Reviews

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since August 2010

15894 Brothers Ct Ste 2

Fort Myers, FL 33912

Sunstate Fence. is a licensed and insured fence company that offers professional installation. We install chain-link, wood, vinyl, and aluminum fences in the Lee County area. At Sunstate Fence, we believe in taking care of our customers. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service, quality materials, and professional craftsmanship for each and every fence we build. Our knowledgeable and honest team of experienced professionals will work with you from start to finish to build your fence to your specifications. We always leave a clean work area and strive to complete your fence in a timely and professional manner....

fencing (105)driveway gate installation (16)

08/19/2020

They got back to me immediately, came out within 24 hours for the estimate and were professional and awesome with the estimate process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aluminum or Steel Fence - Install

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We strive for the best service and it always nice to hear that we succeeded.

05/12/2020

5/8/20 My co-worker recommended Sunstate fence, she said that they were reasonable and friendly. I called and made an appointment for a quote and Troy arrived. He was polite and knowledgeable. He gave me a quote and called to keep me informed of the process. We completed all the documents electronically (easy). Bryan came over a week later to measure and flag the area. He was very nice and profess...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence purchase and installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

Photo for Sunstate Fence and Gate - 15894 Brothers Ct, Fort Myers, FL - 38559150

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business

04/10/2020

Sunstate Fence provided fast friendly service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood/PVC fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

Thank you for the review.

04/09/2020

My perimeter fence was partially installed in 2015 - and finished in 2016 - Brian was the sales rep - a few time over the years Sunstate was asked to come back and do some levelling and additional work - which was paid for by me - I recently asked them to come back and do 2 small jobs but was told that based on our past experience, they couldn't do the job - what ? past experience ? every job that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
perimeter fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

02/27/2020

Sunstate installed my fence about 6 years ago, they did an excellent job. I broke 3 pieces of my fence. I called Sunstate for replacement of the three pieces. Vanessa, the office manager, was extremely helpful. She found the three pieces that I needed the next day after I called her, she did not even charge me for the pieces. I am very satisfied with Sunstate Fence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a fence installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

Thank you for the review, we are happy to help and make sure our customers feel valued.

01/26/2020

This is by far the best company I have used since moving down here. Very responsive and helpful from office staff to estimator to actual fence installers. They did everything they were supposed to do, on time and very quality work and materials . I can't wait for them to start on my next fencing project. They will not disappoint you!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Huge dog run and wood fence removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy to hear that your experience with us was as you expected and we are happy to work with you on future projects.

12/12/2019

The staff was great, very friendly and efficient! The installation was on time and at a great price. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new fence installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

12/08/2019

He only came for estimate. He was very informative and professional. His estimate was just too high for my budget!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need two gates installed.

CATEGORY fences,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2019

Thank you for the review.

06/11/2019

Sunstate, while not the cheapest, was the most responsive and professional from start to finish. Some other fencing companies promised to provide quotes but never showed up. At least one gave a quote on the phone without seeing my property. One told me vinyl was too expensive and I should go with metal and, for some, the job was too small. This was a relatively small job covering less than 50 feet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of vinyl fencing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

Thank you so much for the review, we are happy to see we delivered.

04/13/2019

I had such a positive experience with Sunstate Fence. The estimate was done thoroughly and in a timely manner. The process and work to be done was explained well and the job was executed and completed as ordered, and again very quickly. This makes Sunstate a GOOD company. Now let me tell you why they are a GREAT company. Through a miscommunication between me and my spouse (as things sometimes go) ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new Fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

Thank you so much for the review, it has been such a pleasure working with you. It is important that our customers get exactly what they want and are happy with the finished product. Sunstate Fence

Fence Installation & Repair. Vinyl, PVC, Chain Link, Wood, & Aluminum.

Gate Operators & Devices. Concrete Walls.