Sun Coast Pool Chemical

Angie's List since April 2011

Water Pure Pool Service-Cleaning/Maintenance/Leak Detection

Welcome to Water Pure Pool Service & Maintenance. Our weekly visits will provide you with the most professional, skilled and dependable pool service in our community. We have years of expert experience to go along with attention to detail and dependability to ensure your pool will always be well balanced and looks its best. We will leave a “checklist” every week showing what we did, as well as any of our concerns, if any. As a total pool service company, we can help with any situation (repairs, leak detection, heaters Etc). We are focused on developing a loyal base of lifelong clients. We understand that loyalty can only be earned through both the quality of our work and the service we provide. We look forward to earning your business and loyalty.

Award 2019
Offers by Water Pure Pool Service-Cleaning/Maintenance/Leak Detection on Angie's List

07/22/2014

They do a really good job. They keep my pool really nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come out every week and I pay per month. They check the salt level in my salt water pool.

02/27/2012

Overall, the quality of service is good; however service during holidays and the rainy season can be unreliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performs weekly maintenance on my pool.

04/04/2011

Regular cleaning of filter, brushes the pool down, maintains excellent chemical balance

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Does a wonderful job of maintaining and cleaning my pool