Springer, Dr. Charles P

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 10 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

06/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am seeing the doctor for cortisone and Orthvisc injections in my knees. When I first started with the therapy 5 years ago, they were very effective, but as my arthritis has worsened, not so much--but that is hardly the doctor's fault. Basically a good practice, but a bit of an assembly line. Very professional though, I can't fault them for that. All the nurses and staff have been quite nice. Doctor takes a conservative approach as far as surgery, wants to pursue all other options first, so that is a good thing. He is somewhat reticent, doesn't volunteer a lot of information, but has always been willing to answer any questions I might have. Don't know if I would use him for surgery or not, still unsure about that, but I can't complain about the quality of care I have received there so far.

09/16/2013

quick visit but did not provide detail as to procedure.  Just provided a pamphlet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hip pain and stiffness

C

07/10/2013

This group is very efficient at getting the job done. The problem is that they have lost the realization that they are dealing with people and they pretty much don't have really much interest in their patients, even the nurses and P.A.'s. I have been going there for awhile now and I have observed this relative lack of friendliness a number of times, both with me or other patients. When you go in t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back hip pain after fall.

05/10/2013

He scheduled a MRI of  my knee, went over the results at the next visit the following week and would of treated it ri ght there and then except for a different med problem so I put it off a week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had knee problem, they diagnosed, evaluated, and treated my problem quickly. Answered  and addressed all my questions and concerns as this has not been my first encounter with an orthapedic specialist. The only thing that kept me from getting treatment  any quicker was a different illness that kept me in for a week.

04/07/2013

X-Ray taken within 15 minutes of arrival.  Was seen by PA & dr. Very professional, Dr. Springer communicated treatment options and answered all of my questions. Had 2 injections during that visit that were very effective. Whole visit took about an 90 minutes because the injections were done under floroscopy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bilateral hip and knee pain.

Orthopedic Surgeon, Sport Medicine Specialist