Rapid Transportation Services LLC

Angie's List since August 2012

Cost is determined by the job....

04/21/2015

I'm handicapped and have a wheelchair and they take great care of me, my equipment and luggage. The driver was very good. He keeps a clean vehicle. Their prices are competitive and they were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They drove me to my destination.

06/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided me a trip from the airport tony home. I am believe I have reported the correct date. It is accurate within a day or two. Service was excellent - courteous, professional and efficient. I will use them again, if the need arises. |Thank you!

03/17/2014

Excellent! On time, very pleasant and excellent driver highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Highly recommend

01/02/2014

I had to find a new taxi firm as my usual one had become increasingly unreliable. When you have a plane to catch, you are already anxious, but the driver's calls were very reassuring......one the night before, to confirm the booking, and one to say he was on his way. The car was clean and comfortable, and the driver, John Krupp, friendly and efficient. I will definitely use these folks again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took me from my house in Naples to Fort Myers Airport

10/29/2013

Excellent service; prompt; clean van; reminder call the night before; call in the morning before arrival. Helped with luggage both loading and unloading; pleasant conversation during ride to the airport. Would definitely use this transportation service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transportation from North Naples to Ft. Myers Airport

Taxi & shuttle.