McNamara, Dr. Anne

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since October 2008

Podiatry practice...

09/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was able to get in to see Dr. McNamara quickly.  Staff was professional and helpful.  I am still being treated (nothing heals quickly enough!) but the office is clean, well-equipped,and staffed with knowledgeable and friendly people who make a doctor's visit as easy a possible.

03/07/2015

She prescribed medication and cleared up problem within a month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
problem with a sking condition on my feet.  Visited Dr. McNamara 3 times for treatment.

12/31/2014

She is willing to work around your choices. I wear a lot of sandals (not a doctors favorite when it comes to support) but when I told her that was the majority of the shoe wardrobe she made do. I didn't have to turn everything upside down to get help, care or continued support. THAT counts. Her staff is wonderful and couldn't be more friendly or polite. Wish there were more offices like it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Originally went in for a problem with my Achilles tendon which required boot immobilization, as part of the rehab to "normalcy" I went to physical therapy. Unknowingly I gave myself a stress fracture. My heel was feeling fine which was the original complaint but once back from therapy I told the doctor, "Everything is great, but my toes feel so sore. The therapist however told me that is normal after having my foot isolated for so long." Dr. McNamara was suspicious immediately and ordered x-rays which confirmed her guess of a stress fracture.

CATEGORY podiatrist

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your kind words and hope that you are feeling better. Jeffrey Motto Office Manager Anne McNamara, DPM, PL 14350 Metropolis Avenue, Suite 2 Fort Myers, FL 33912 239-405-1835 www.mcnamarafootcare.com

06/16/2014

Radiographs were taken, ultrasound. Diagnosis: Plantar Fasciitis. Dr. explains things thoroughly and very understandable. Painless injection given,foot wrapped, inserts placed in shoe and followed up. I wouldn't hesitate to return for any foot issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foot pain.

CATEGORY podiatrist

We appreciate the positive feedback from your experience with Dr. McNamara. Thank you and hope you are feeling better! Jeffrey Motto Office Manager Anne McNamara, DPM, PL 239-275-1114 www.mcnamarafootcare.com

06/10/2014

Dr. McNamara closely examined my foot and asked if I'd ever had a NEUROMA -- definitely had never heard ot it. I love it when a doctor goes itnto detail of what in the world is going on. Dr. McNamara explained that a Morton's neuroma is thickening of the tissue around the nerve between the bases of the toes -- she squeezed down on what that area was -- It's often between the 3rd and 4th toes and c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In late October I began to feel like there was something growing in my left foot -- my toes were tingling -- and felt cramped in my shoes. Very strange feeling. I called my primary physician and she suggested Dr. Anna McNamara, Podiatrist.

CATEGORY podiatrist

Thank you for your thoughtful review! Dr. McNamara believes that education is a critical component of effective patient care. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Jeffrey Motto Office Manager Anne McNamara, DPM, PL 239-275-1114 www.mcnamarafootcare.com

Foot care podiatrist.