McGregor Pet Care, LLC

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since June 2012

All pet care needs...

05/14/2015

I have been using this company for at least 2 years now and sometimes I travel and am away for a months time.  She is very nice and is very good with my animals.  I feel that she is very responsible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She comes out and looks after my 3 cats.  She feeds them, changes the litter box, takes out the trash, and gets the mail for me.

12/29/2013

Our dogs LOVED Jamie, she came over daily (Mon-Fri) and let them out and played with them for an hour. We have 2 dogs, ages 5 and at the time, an 8 wk old puppy. We hired Jamie because of the puppy, we didn't want to leave him in his crate for 8 hours while we were at work. She was always very prompt and spent plenty of time with both dogs so that they didn't feel that they were just being let out...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Walked my 2 golden retrievers once a day.

CATEGORY dog walkers

09/04/2013

Our cats are our children and I hate leaving them to go out of town. I'm so happy to have found Jamie. She loves animals and is so good with them. We came home 5 days later to happy cats with full water and food bowls and very clean litter boxes. I will definitely use her services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cat sitting

07/01/2013

My dog was very well cared for and we did not have any worries or concerns while we were away. Jamie is very professional and loves animals--she's great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1 hour of pet sitting, dog walking, giving pet meds, feeding, brushing, etc.

CATEGORY pet sitters,dog walkers

04/30/2013

Jamie is extremely reliable and professional. The animals all love her and we "summer" up North knowing that our home in Fort Myers is being taken care of and in good hands!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jamie has been watching our pets as needed while we winter in Fort Myers. When we returned North she checks on our home for us to make sure everything is OK. She also takes care of making the house "hurricane ready" when a storm is threatening the area.

All pet care needs