Kobie Kooling Inc

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 51 Reviews

Kobie Kooling, Inc is a family owned and operated air conditioning and heating company serving all of Southwest Florida. Fred, Harry, and Mark Kobie, along with Michael Cunningham direct and supervise over 30 of the most highly trained and certified people in this business to ensure prompt, professional service. The Kobie name has been associated with professional air conditioning service ever since "Poppie" Kobie started Harry J. Kobie and sons in 1949. We proudly carry on a family tradition of a customer first attitude. Kobie Kooling, Inc pioneered the QUICK RESPONSE UNIT fleet of service vehicles to provide emergency service in minutes instead of days. Kobie Kooling is also home to the original"MOLD DETECTIVE", the most credentialed environmental investigator around!...

Reaper Rodent Removal

I do not 3rd party out any of my work. 3-5 employees. Take credit card check cash. We secure the job with deposit and change when job is completed. Proudly servicing West Florida, Lakewood Ranch, Country Club East, Lake Club, Concessions, Country Club, University park, Punta Gorda Isles, Bobcat Trail, Inlets, Sarasota, Port Charlotte, Manatee, Bradenton, and Venice. Please call 941-592-6354 today to schedule your animal & rodent removal, insulation, or attic remediation services! Check out our coupons for Angie's List members!

07/03/2018

Tech (owner) arrived quickly- even though after hours, and we live away from town. Made emergency repair but said system & ducting were shot. Gave a fair price- including $300-$500 emergency repair. Crew arrived as scheduled and stayed until entire job complete. Inspector said very good work. Office co-ordination was excellent. All employees were pleasant to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair/replace 12 yr old a/c system on emergency basis.

07/17/2017

They fixed it promptly the same day it was diagnosed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had an electrical issue with the unit that prevented the fan from running or for the electric heat to work.

06/17/2017

My husband and I had been doing business with Technical Services and enough was enough. I won't go into all the details of the issues we faced with that company. It boggles my mind that they're still in business. We gave Kobie Kooling a call and scheduled a maintenance service for two properties we own. Their tech, Jason, was a Rock Star! He informed me about so much that I had not ever been made ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C biannual maintenance and A/C fix

06/07/2017

I have a maintenance plan with them. There is only one guy in the company that I will let touch my stuff. As long as he is still working there and still servicing my unit, I will continue to use them. They tell me what needs to be done in the future to maintain the unit. They leave the area clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a clean and check.

05/22/2017

Very well. They provide air filter changing as part of the agreement. our man also vacuumed the water exhaust pipe for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Semi-annual maintenance.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Indoor Air Quality Investigations, Indoor Air Quality Evaluation & Treatment, Air Testing, Environmental Testing, Duct Cleaning, Duct Treatment, Duct Repair, Duct Design, Duct Replacement, Ultraviolet Air Purification, Specialized Filtration, New Construction Design, Remodeling, Complete Financing, Extended Warranties, Commercial Maintenance, Commercial & Residential Projects, Home Watch Services, Real Estate Inspections, Mold Testing, HVAC Restoration

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available