J and H Roofing

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since December 2010

NA Rated | 29 Reviews

J and H Roofing are professionals with 16 years of experience working on all types of roofs. We are committed to delivering the highest job satisfaction to our customers, with all work inspected by the owner at completion....

10/27/2015

He was prompt and polite, but there must have been a communication issue, as I definitely said that it was soffits, not a leaking roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called him to look at some unfinished soffits left by both the roofer and by our ex-contractor. Wanted to get them finished. He made an appointment with us and came over within 2 hours. Unfortunately, even though I had explained the problem over the phone, he thought I had a leak in my roof, and said he does not do soffits, that we should hire a carpenter.

CATEGORY roofing, woodworking

09/07/2015

Hernan came out when he said he would, his workers were very punctual, neat and clean. I wait to write a review until I see if the repair holds up well. 2 years later, the roof is great, no leaks. A couple of my neighbors also used J and H Roofing with similar results. I would rate him A+ and definitely recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was several leaks in our tile roof. This was a repair, not a replacement

02/09/2015

Fine.  The owner, Hernan, came to do the estimate right when he said he would.  His quote and guarantee were the best of the three quotes we got.  He came to do the work as scheduled, and left everything in great shape. We would use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was a small section of our roof that had needed repair.

06/01/2014

Talked with multiple roofing companies. I found J&H here on AL. Very glad I did. Hernan is the man! Completely involved and is no fuss. Very reasonable pricing. He had a crew of 6 - 8 that were on my roof at 7:00 am Saturday morning! They worked all day and then were back on my roof 7:00 am Sunday morning! Where are you going to find that?? HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof

03/21/2014

I first spoke with the owner, Hernan Angamarca, in the fall of 2013.  He came to our home to look at what I thought might be a simple matter of realigning some loose tile on the 20 year old roof of the home we had just purchased.  Hernan inspected the roof and asked me to join him on top.  He said the tile had slipped so badly that any attempt to remove and reset the tile would only further damage...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed existing tile roof, replaced rotted sheathing, renailed roof to new code, new drip edge, installed self stick secondary water barrier, placed new valley metal, installed new boots on vents, added ridge vents and installed 50 squares of 30 year asphalt shingles.  All waste was removed from the premises.

CATEGORY roofing

We install and replace all types of roofs; metal, tile, shingle and flat roofs. We do both residential and commercial work and are happy to work on repairs as well.

Ask for details.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover

Similar businesses in your area...