Epic Air Conditioning

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since August 2015

Awards & Badges

8359 Beacon Blvd

Fort Myers, FL 33907

We offer fair and competitive prices. Family owned & operated. Get honest and dependable AC services at Epic Air Conditioning of Lee County, FL. We provide quick and emergency AC services to all of Lee County and Collier County. We can repair all models. With years of experience Epic Air Conditioning of Lee County, FL has been providing honest and dependable preventive maintenance services. When it comes to your emergency needs, don't look any further. Whether its holiday or after office hours, you can always count on Epic Air conditioning. With our professional and skilled team, we will provide you the best emergency service for your heating and cooling needs....

HVAC Companies (87)insulation (4)air duct cleaning (4)

08/23/2020

Was getting bids. Art said he would not show up with someone else there. Then sent me email that they were too busy to bid the job. Bad experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Instillation

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2020

When I arrived at the customer’s house there was another company in the driveway, I called the customer and let her know that I was there on time. She invited me in but I declined because I wanted to make sure that the company and I both had the time for the due diligence needed and, then after looking at the project, I realized once I get back to the office and the schedule I had, it would just b...

07/26/2020

I have been a customer with Epic for about 9 months and think they are great. I have two properties that are covered by annual maintenance agreements, and they have done upgrades to a system that the original installer should have figured out. Their prices are fair. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
periodic maintenance and upgrade of system

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2020

07/08/2020

Extremely pleased with rapid response from Art and the installers provide above excellent service! They are wonderful to work with. Great price for a/c unit and got it installed next day. Our neighbor was so impressed with my experience that they used them too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

05/21/2020

Very good. Knowledgeable. Personable and fair with their pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service our A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

10/15/2019

Great service and above all honest repairman. Charged 600 to fix a problem that Pure Air quoted 1800 dollars for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating and Air Conditioning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

12/11/2018

Everything went as planned. Art and Rob from Epic showed up on time, and by late afternoon the system was up and running. Rob had to return about a week later when it was warmer to check that the coolant charge was correct.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the air conditioning system replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

10/11/2018

I live remotely (Wisconsin) and my daughters live in house in San Carlos Park. AC was on it's last leg. Art came by to take a look for a no cost inspection. Came and told me that I needed a new one but old was ok but didn't have much life left. I asked for a quote anyways. His quote was well below others and I got a better/bigger AC. Went with Epic and was not disappointed. Everything went smooth....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New home AC unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2018

09/19/2018

excellent Art, the owner took much time to track down the correct part and found a way to get it shipped faster than anyone else and at a better total price. His technician was very knowledgeable and completed the work promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace AC fan blade

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2018

09/06/2018

Art was wonderful to work with very professional and prompt we would recommend him highly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning unit replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018

08/22/2018

Had a $49 coupon from Angie’s List for servicing the AC unit of a house I was selling. There was some confusion regarding the address but the front office was great about contacting the technicians. Technicians were great, took the time to explain what they were doing and why, and finished the job efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Servicing & Refridgerant

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2018

Thank you for your business!

AC repair, installation, maintenance, replacement & pool heater sales.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover