Chad The Handyman, LLC

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since October 2010

B Rated | 32 Reviews

Whether you are looking to finish a big project that has been bugging you, or you have accumulated a list of small repairs, Chad The Handyman can help! Plenty of “Handymen” say they can do home repairs, but what really matters is getting it done right from start to finish. We offer a variety of different services to best serve our clients, and best of all FREE quotes and honest pricing. We are always trying to save money ourselves, and thus want to save our customers the most money possible. At Chad The Handyman, we constantly strive to earn your continued business with each and every service visit. Our goal is to provide you with extraordinary service while treating you and your home with the utmost respect and care. Contact us today for your repair job or to complete your “honey-do” list. Check out our website for more details on Chad The Handyman, including pictures and more service descriptions! www.HandymanChad.com LC# 1004550....

N/A

Dryer.Vent LLC

0  REVIEWS
Dryer.Vent LLC

Expert Dryer Vent Cleaning. $99.00 Owner operated Prompt Service

03/08/2018

The woman who answered the phone was polite, courteous, and very helpful. The gentlemen that came out were knowledgeable, quick, and did a fabulous job! I couldn’t be happier I found this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
From the 1st call, I felt reassured this company could help me. And they did just that! I received a length inspection report during the sale process for my home. The list of this to address ranged from patching and painting, to plumbing, to electrical.

CATEGORY handyman service

We know your time is valuable, which is why we would like to thank you for taking time to let others know about your experience with us. We look forward to helping you with your Home-Work again!

03/06/2018

Work and quality were excellent and the project came in on budget

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-model kitchen, bathroom and all flooring

CATEGORY contractors,closet systems,drywall,electrician,flooring,picture framing,handyman service,interior designers,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

We are so pleased that you were satisfied with our services. We look forward to helping you with your Home-Work again very soon!

12/01/2017

The project was completed on time and within budget. Awesome job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1st floor remodel of our home including, tile, trim, kitchen and 1/2 bath. We had a very tight deadline of 5 weeks to complete the job. His team was courteous, professional and always on time.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,flooring,handyman service,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure helping you with your home renovation! It was a fun project with fun clients!

09/17/2017

Wow! Where to begin. Signed agreement with Lyndee (wife of owner) mid June to have Chad The Handyman installand un install shutters in the case of a hurricane. Had used them for various projects in the house since we moved in 1/2017. The price quoted was $980.00. Since we had used them for so many other projects since moving to FL. I had no reason to think they were overcharging(Big MISTAKE). They...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hurricane Shutters Install/Uninstall

CATEGORY handyman service

Ms. [Member Name Removed], I hope this matter was addressed during our phone call earlier this week. As I had mentioned, we were without power until midday Tuesday. We were unable to access any messages or emails during that time. Lyndee did respond to you over the weekend on her personal cell phone to let you know that our entire staff had to evacuate due to the hurricane and we would not be avai...
C

08/30/2017

If I had not given them a substantial down payment, I would have asked them to leave earlier. I'm sorry to have to report the above, but I would not recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed work done at two homes. Some of it was minor repairs - and here they were fine. If the job was simple and straight forward -- with no parts to be ordered -- they were OK. When parts were needed, working with Chad the Handyman was kind of awful. First I was told, the parts had been ordered...then the parts had not been ordered... and then some parts had been ordered, but some had not. After taking far longer than the jobs should have taken, ( several weeks from start to finish) I finally said "we're done." It took a week or so to get an invoice, and then 3 days later they called for the final payment over the phone.

CATEGORY handyman service

Ms. [Member Name Removed], I apologize if you feel you experience with us was anything other than satisfactory. I'm quite familiar with this project and I would like to clarify a few things that weren't mentioned. We were asked to provide an estimate and we did so in a timely manner. Our policy and procedure is to order the material only after the estimate has been signed and a deposit has been co...

We are a fully licensed and insured General Contractor. (CBC1259887). We handle this little things as well as the big things. We work on both Residential and Commercial properties. Check out our websites for more information or just simply give us a call today! http://www.handymanchad.com http://www.titanswfl.com