Animal Clinic at Kelly Crossing

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since July 2012

Our goal at AC@KC is to keep your pet happy and healthy throughout their lifetime. For us, that starts with great preventive care. We are a full service small animal veterinary hospital serving Fort Myers, FL. It is our promise to you, that we will provide quality, compassionate care to your pet, regardless of age or breed. Our approach is simple. To tell you straightforward what we think is best for your pet. The relief of stress and distress from disease or simple “fear” of the visit. We then address the issues that brought you to us. Whether it be your pets’ annual physical exam, illness, or injury. Your pet will be given the best evaluation and assessment possible. Then, we, together decide what course of action is best and most effective. Your input is one of the most important factors that we use to make the important decisions....

03/01/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They saw my sick dog and provided two shots most recently. Dr. Carpenter is who saw my dog. He spent a good amount of time talking with me about a nutritional and care plan. I also purchased a 6 month supply of Revolution, I purchased some of their prescription food, a week's supply of pills, and samples of shampoo.

11/13/2014

We don't want to go back but we have to find another vet to check him out. We believe dr c is a ggod vet but I wouldn't trust his staff. Groomer is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our pet has IMHA and is to receive no shots. We brought him in for grooming because most groomers require a list of previous shots. We reminded them of this upon arrival.when we went to pick him up they were charging me for a bronchine shot and a fee for a tech to give it. When we were upset that they gave a vaccine to our pet after we told them not their attitude was unbelievable. They said we could bring him back next day but insisted shot was mild and would not harm him. HE WAS throwing UP AND HAD DIAHERRA IN Mrning.

CATEGORY veterinarian,pet grooming

02/15/2014

The vet technician and desk personnel are very conscientious with taking great care of my 8 year old. Was note stressed and I will continue to use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual exam for dog. New to Florida so a new vet for 8 year old dog.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Hello [member name removed], Matisse is a wonderful boy who loves to take naps in our reception area. All of our clients loved seeing him when he boarded with us. Glad to hear that you were so pleased with our staff. Thank you for the great review.

10/22/2013

Have two stray cats.  Have gone to Dr Carpenter since Sophie (oldest cat around 20 years old) came to live with us.  They are (all staff) very kind and gentle with the animals.  Prices seem to be in line with others.  All staff seem very knowledgeable and up on the lastest technology and care.  They gave me an instructional video for fighting fleas!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned infected area on neck of cat; flea infestation.  Cleaned for infection; clipped back toenails; fecal exam; medicine for tapeworm.

10/01/2013

Doctors answered all my questions, explained procedures and regulations clearly and at length.  Showed genuine concern and were very kind to my pet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Canine physical and eye exam. Rabies injection heart worm test nails trimmed

CATEGORY veterinarian,pet grooming

Boarding Dental Care Emergency and Critical Care- During regular business hours Fully Stocked Pharmacy Grooming Euthanasia Services Microchipping Nutritional Counseling Pain Management Parasite Prevention and Control Puppy and Kitten Care Small Mammals Radiology (X-Rays) Senior Care Surgery Vaccinations Wellness Exams

Avian Care Hospice