2 NICE GUYS, INC

A 10 Reviews

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since March 2010

6601 Astoria Ave

Fort Myers, FL 33905

We are licensed General Contractors, CGC1526754, family-owned and operated, members of BBB with an A+ rating. We offer three divisions...a remodel division, a trim division and a painting division...What sets us apart is our "In-house team" of professionals. With our remodel division, we offer kitchen and bath remodels through to whole home renovations. Our trim department, The Trim Guys offers custom trim applications; crown molding, coffer or tongue in groove ceilings, custom columns, wainstcoting and more Our paint division is focused on interior and exterior residential and light commercial repaints. Our successful formula of the personal touch and quality driven principles from your first call to the final quality walk through is our calling card!...

interior painting (9)house painting (3)woodworking (1)pressure washing (1)window (1)deck building (1)

09/18/2017

They Quality was excellent and the people are nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the interior and exterior of the house.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

09/16/2017

2 Nice Guys Inc did an awesome job painting the exterior of our home! It was in a huge mess, since we hadn't painted in years and paint was peeling off everywhere. They had to pressure wash all of the old paint off, which was quite a job in itself. They were patient and helpful when we decided we didn't like the trim color we had picked and had to choose something different. They were extremely fr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

01/20/2017

On 1/20/2017 8:45 AM, Tom Thurston wrote: I can honestly say this about 2 NiceGuys… That there is also 2 great Girl’s as an integral part of their successful team…I have built new homes and remodel other homes and I have never experienced such a great team of professionals to work with on a project…Being a remote owner and trying to complete things during the Holidays was a challenge and a worry. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete home interior painting, new kitchen, remove and install new wood floors and tile, crown moldings, baseboard. Basically top to bottom refurbisment of 2,000 sq ft home

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2017

Photo for 2 NICE GUYS, INC - 6601 Astoria Ave, Fort Myers, FL - 34336165

01/20/2017

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2017

Photo for 2 NICE GUYS, INC - 6601 Astoria Ave, Fort Myers, FL - 34336167

02/14/2016

wonderful experience from start to finish. Work crew very professional and very clean. each day they cleaned up after themselves and left yard as they had never been there. In fact, I thought they were so good I'm having them bid on another house painting job this week. If they are within the same price range they'll get the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash whole house, caulked all cracks, painted entire exterior of house.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2015

C

12/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Last service provided was install of windows.

CATEGORY windows,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2012

D

11/17/2015

services were never done as they wanted $500 more than estimate plus never came to the house to do estimate

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hired to paint walls gave me a price and scheduled then said sorry we estimated wrong will need $500 more even though other estimate from different provider was less

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2015

11/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 Nice Guys built a custom deck on top of my garage. Mike studied the designs spotted potential problems and suggested solutions. They were professional, on time on budget and friendly. The deck came out exactly as I expected. I will use them on future projects.

CATEGORY decks,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2015

10/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted my entire condo. Ceilings, walls, trim, closets, doors. The work was impeccable, they were punctual and professional. I often rave about them when talking about my condo.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2011

06/29/2014

The quality of the work was outstanding and the price was very competitive. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike and his team installed crown molding throughout our new home and painted three rooms. He also installed custom molding around the mirrors in our bathrooms and stained them to match the cabinetry.

CATEGORY woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2014

Our paint division Offers top quality interior and exterior painting, pool deck coatings and related drywall repair. The remodel division offers, Window and door replacements, impact windows, additions, decks installs, trim and molding installations, full scale home remodels

MasterCard, Check, Visa