Younique Pool Renovations

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

10129 NW 46th St.

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33351

Pool and Spa Renovations, Repairs, Commercial and Residential Pool Service, Inspections, Leak Detections, Waterfalls and Free Remodeling Estimates....

pool and spa cleaning (62)home remodeling (6)home remodeling (1)

01/16/2020

Younique Pools completed the resurfacing of my pool with their Diamondbrite product. After 2 years the diamondbrite had bulging off the wall. As the diamondbrite was still within its warranty period I asked Younique Pools to come have a look. The billed me $100 for the visit and proceeded to blame the pool chemicals being used by my pool service contractor. They then quoted me to resurface the poo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
diamondbrite pool surface

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2017

We are so sorry that you feel this [Member Information Removed]. We always stand behind our warranties if the issue was our fault. If the chemicals were off at any time between the time we diamondbrited the pool in 2017 and now, the finish would definitely lift. You are more than welcome to contact SGM and have them come out to give you a second opinion.

11/01/2019

It went very well. Joey and his team are very professional. I'm very happy with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool renovation and repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

10/31/2019

I had my whole backyard re done with Younique Pools and they were very professional, punctual and did a great job. Each worker was super nice and answered any questions I had. Joey, the owner is very knowledgeable and I would definately recommend them to anyone and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Diamondbrite, tahoe travertine coping, tahoe travertine deck, new glass tiles

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

Photo for Younique Pool Renovations - 10129 NW 46th St., Fort Lauderdale, FL - 38207028

10/31/2019

Even with a hurricane in the middle of the construction everything went smoothly and turned out beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool renovation

CATEGORY pool cleaners, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2019

Photo for Younique Pool Renovations - 10129 NW 46th St., Fort Lauderdale, FL - 38206916

Thank you so much. Everything turned out beautifully and it was a pleasure working with you. Please give us a call if you ever need anything else

10/31/2019

Job exceeded my expectations. Workers cleaned up the end of each day. Work was done on schedule and on budget. We asked many questions and asked for suggestions which were promptly answered. We really leaned on them to help us down the decision process on tile selection. Things came out beautifully. I would 100% recommend Younique Pools.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing of my pool plus replacement of tiles and medallions.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you. Please give us a call if you ever need anything else

12/19/2018

I would rate their service A+++ if I could. Another pool company told me I needed all kinds of extensive and expensive repairs to fix a leak in my older pool. For a second opinion, I asked Joey from Younique to come out and examine the condition of the pool. He told me that in his very experienced opinion, my pool did NOT need all the work the other company was recommending. In fact, he told me to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool repair and renovation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the amazing review. Joey prides himself on being honest with customers and doesn't want to have to take your money if the repairs are not needed. We are so happy he was able to save you thousands of dollars, instead of you paying for work you didn't need. Please feel free to call us in the future with any questions or concerns. Have a very Merry Christm...

03/22/2018

Our home pool renovation was exceptionally complicated due to the size and age of the pool.. There were numerous changes we wanted, including relocating the underground plumbing, the pump and the filter tank. Younique Pools was committed to making all the changes and ensuring a quality finished product. In addition to the renovation, we added new LED lighting, pool heat (first time), and a new und...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete renovation and upgrade to large backyard pool.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2018

Photo for Younique Pool Renovations - 10129 NW 46th St., Fort Lauderdale, FL - 36921604

[Member Name Removed], We would really like to thank you for the wonderful review you left. We appreciate it and we're happy to be able to help you and it makes us very proud that you are satisfied with our work. Thank you so much. Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year

07/26/2017

great job on my pool all that I wantedand more

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pool renovations

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2017

Thanks again [Member Name Removed], We really appreciate the wonderful compliments

07/23/2017

excellent job! they were professional got the job done on time .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
diamond bright pool surface and pool skimmer

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Sorry it took so long to respond. The review somehow got lost in the shuffle. Please feel free to call the office with any questions

04/28/2017

Everything went wonderfully. Consistently very professional and personable people. All the people in the office and on the project were great, helpful, responsive, nice and polite which always comes from the top. Everyone took the time to answer questions. The work was done quickly, cleanly and the pool is beautiful. The recommendation from the very nice, competent people at Pinch A Penny, whom I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diamond Bright/resurface pool, install new tile, install new drain, install new returns, install salt system, and service pool for the first month.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliments. We are very appreciative that you choose us to do your renovation. You were great customers to work with. We enjoyed doing the project with you and we thank you for putting your trust in our company. Keep us in mind for any additional work and please feel free to call us anytime

Full pool remodeling & repair.

Installing new pools, fiberglass pools, above ground spas, and fiberglass hot tubs.

NA