West End Plumbing

A247 REVIEWS

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since March 2011

5319 N Nob Hill Rd

Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33351

With over 20 years of service to the South Florida area, West End Plumbing, Inc is among the most reliable plumbing services in Broward county. Opened in 1981 by Ira Schachter and originally A-1 West End. The company was incorporated to A & I in 2005 when Ira passed the business to Adam Stricker. Adam apprenticed under Ira and now has more than 17 years experience and is a FL state certified Master Plumber. At West End Plumbing the customer comes first. This is why all calls are personally answered. You will never get an answering service. With our 24/7 emergency service we feel you should never worry when your pipes burst or a leak becomes a problem. Just call us and we will fix your problem 24 hours a day. Not one of those typical ���rooter��� services we are a full service plumbing company. Our list of services is just a sampling of what we do. From water heaters to clogged drains to remodels and leak detection. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service at a reasonable price. We hope you will call us with all of your plumbing needs....

Plumbing (240)Water Heaters (62)Drain Cleaning (16)Pipes/Hoses/Cables/Lines (11)General Remodeling (6)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (5)Drain Pipe Installation (2)Sewer Cleaning (2)Water Filtration and Softening (1)Electrical (1)

10/13/2019

Gary Brown was my plumber. He arrived on time and was very professional. He did an amazing job and kept me informed on the progress the whole time. I would recommend him any time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New sink hooked up and a water line run to the refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your feedback & look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again!

10/07/2019

I was able to get an appointment the same day. They arrived during the time window they told me on the phone. Mike Russow was very professional, identified the problem immediately and got it fix. Excellent service. I would call them again, if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The toilet water supply line was leaking and I needed to get it repair immediately.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

Good morning, Thank you very much for your review. We greatly appreciate your feed back & look forward to working with you in the future.

10/02/2019

As always, WEP did an amazing job. Needed a replacement kitchen faucet installed. Scheduling was very easy and Mike came out first thing on the scheduled date. Mike did a meticulous job and tested everything very thoroughly before leaving, and he even gave me some education on some other things going on in the house, which is greatly appreciated. Super company, and would use no other for my plumbi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of kitchen faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your review. We are always happy to hear from our clients & are so pleased you have had a good experience with us. We look forward to working with you in the future!

09/17/2019

Extremely well. Quickly needed a plumber to remove a washing machine hose, due to an incompetent Lowes installer who never attempted to do the job, but told me to call a plumber. Called WEP on a Saturday morning and a plumber, Gary, arrived within the hour. Gary was professional & competent and completed the job, that the Lowes installer failed to do, within 5 mins!!!!! Had the Lowes person done h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove washing machine hose

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2019

Good morning Ms. [Member Name Removed]., Thank you very much for your review. We greatly appreciate your feedback & we are glad we could make a stressful situation as painless as possible. We look forward to working with you in the future.

08/21/2019

Called in morning, mike came out before noon. Replaced water heater within 2 hours. No problems at all, Mike did an excellent job, site was cleaned up before he left. Will use again....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water heater

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. We strive to offer the best service and value to our clients, and we greatly appreciate your feedback to help us continue to do so. Looking forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again!

07/31/2019

As always, West End did a tremendous job. Scheduling, communication and professionalism all top notch. Adam, the owner, strives to give his customers the best experience and he truly cares about his customers. Gary, the technician, was also amazing and he took a lot of pride in his work. I will continue to call West End for all my plumbing needs and would recommend them to anyone that needs plumbi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change out hose bib

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your feedback & look forward to working with you in the future.

07/03/2019

High quality, expert service. Arrived quickly, on time, courteous and professional throughout the visit. Best plumbing service I have ever dealt with. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak assessment

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

Good morning, Thank you very much for your review. We greatly appreciated your feedback & look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you.

06/04/2019

I got on Angie's List and clicked some Grade A Plumbing companies to get some estimates on my Water Tank Heater which had ruptured and was leaking. West End Plumbing was the 1st to call me. Adam, who is the owner, immediately set the appointment. I got a call 20 minutes before the plumber, Mike, was coming over and it was right inside the window Adam had told me he'd come. Immediately Mike diagnos...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Tank Heater

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

05/08/2019

Fantastic. Came out the same day as I called. Johnny, the service tech was fabulous. So honest. Didn’t sell me what I did not need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the equipment in the toilet tank.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your review. We greatly appreciate your feedback & look forward to working with you in the future.

04/25/2019

Mario & Mark came over very quickly after speaking with Randy who set up the appointment and was so helpful and nice. They did an excellent job & fixed our plumbing quickly. Would definitely hire again & recommend this company to anyone who needs plumbing services. Thanks so much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged Toilets

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

Good morning, Thank you very must for your review. We appreciate your feedback & look forward to working with you in the future.