West End Plumbing

• Trade License Number
  • CFC1427334

5319 N Nob Hill Rd

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33351

With over 20 years of service to the South Florida area, West End Plumbing, Inc is among the most reliable plumbing services in Broward county. Opened in 1981 by Ira Schachter and originally A-1 West End. The company was incorporated to A & I in 2005 when Ira passed the business to Adam Stricker. Adam apprenticed under Ira and now has more than 17 years experience and is a FL state certified Master Plumber. At West End Plumbing the customer comes first. This is why all calls are personally answered. You will never get an answering service. With our 24/7 emergency service we feel you should never worry when your pipes burst or a leak becomes a problem. Just call us and we will fix your problem 24 hours a day. Not one of those typical “rooter” services we are a full service plumbing company. Our list of services is just a sampling of what we do. From water heaters to clogged drains to remodels and leak detection. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service at a reasonable price. We hope you will call us with all of your plumbing needs....

plumbers (248)water heaters (64)drain cleaning (17)home remodeling (6)home remodeling (5)drain pipe installation (5)sewer cleaning (2)water softeners (1)electrician (1)

11/17/2020

The company was very responsive on the phone. The service person arrived within a few hours of my call. He quickly fixed the issue. He was professional and courteous. The price paid was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair exterior water leak

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

Thank you for your review! We always appreciate hearing from our clients & we are so pleased you had a good experience. We look forward to working with you in the future!

11/06/2020

It was okay. One person take it out and it took 2 hrs. But generally speaking it was great.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

Good morning, Thank you very much for your review. We greatly appreciate your feedback & look forwards to working with you in the future.

10/14/2020

West End is my go to plumbing company. They are professional, courteous and knowledgeable. They always explain exactly what is needed and the price for the job. I have never been disappointed by the employees or work done and will continue to call them for my plumbing needs. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shut off valves on bathroom sinks

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate your review & look forward to working with you in the future!

06/23/2020

Excellent experience! Prompt follow up from the owner Adam who explained pricing and what it included. Scheduled the work and they contacted me first thing in the morning to provide an estimate arrival time. Technician called when he was on the way. The technician Mike did an excellent job from start to finish. No surprises or changes to the original quote and it was very competitive. I was very h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

Photo for West End Plumbing - 5319 N Nob Hill Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 38665013

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your review. We always strive to provide the best value & service, so we are so pleased you had a good experience! Thank you again & we look forward to working with you in the future.

06/19/2020

Went well with addressing new cold water line to shower and tub. Had another estimate for different type of piping and it was out of site. Took the option to seek another, not realizing they were with Angie’s. Glad I looked at reviews and called. Definitely put Gary’s card in my sorter as he and Joe were great. Even left me my Sheetrock pieces for a temporary fix. I felt that the pricing was withi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had cold water pipe that was leaking to outside through house foundation in master bath.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

Good morning, Thank you so much for your review. We so appreciate your feedback & look forward to working with you in the future!

06/12/2020

They have been excellent, come in a timely manner, and are very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them and I will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a couple of toilets and snaked come pipes through our roof. They also put in a faucet and garbage disposal.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your feedback & look forward to working with you in the future.

05/02/2020

Excellent experience with West End. I needed to replace the Water Heater on a house that we just purchased. I called 4 different companies listed in Angie’s List and West End provided the most competitive price ($825 for a 40 gal Rheem) but also the best experience when talking to their appointments person (thanks Alana). The Plummer they sent (thanks Mike) is a nice person, and he arrived on time...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater Replacement

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

Good morning, Thank you very much for your review. We greatly appreciate your feedback & look forward to working with you in the future!

02/08/2020

very professional and knowledgeable. He will get to the bottom of your problem. Plumber Gary Brown. Very pleased with his work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Opened wall behind kitchen sink. Removed drain from stack to under sink to correct pitch of drain pipe. Repatched block wall outside.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2020

Good afternoon, Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your feedback & look forward to working with you in the future.

01/15/2020

Excellent! Baltimore was able to diagnose immediately where the water leak was coming from and he replaced the water line behind my fridge which was soaking the floor, wall and was even leaking thru to my bathroom ! Excellent job!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose where water leak was coming from

COST $287.94

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

Good morning, Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate the feedback & look forward to working with you in the future!

01/06/2020

Wonderful. On time, quick, reasonable pricing and a warranty. Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
two toilets, a shower and a garbage disposal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your review. We greatly appreciate your feed back & look forwards to working with you in the future.

Plumbing, video inspection, electronic leak detection, water heaters, sewer & drain repair.

Sprinkler & septic pump out.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check